Top 25 of All Time

TCROW

A "Top 25" song list and no Beatles? No Genesis? No Iron Maiden? Was at least glad to see Pink Floyd represented. Some good tracks in there. I probably have them all except for Garbage on my network. I should create a play list of the full tracks and see how I feel after some time listening.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Wheel in the Sky
Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin'
Any Way You Want It
Don't Stop Believin
Separate Ways

TCROW

Wheel in the Sky
Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin'
Any Way You Want It
Don't Stop Believin
Separate Ways

Yes, Journey! But you forgot their best song of all time: Stone in Love.

Steve Perry is making music again, BTW!

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
A "Top 25" song list and no Beatles? No Genesis? No Iron Maiden? Was at least glad to see Pink Floyd represented. Some good tracks in there. I probably have them all except for Garbage on my network. I should create a play list of the full tracks and see how I feel after some time listening.

needs some Neil Diamond, maybe forever in bluejeans or Brother Loves traveling salvation show.

TCROW

needs some Neil Diamond, maybe forever in bluejeans or Brother Loves traveling salvation show.

I saw Neil Diamond perform live about 25 years ago, when I was in my early 30s. The work gang ragged on me tirelessly, but to this day it is one of the best damn shows I've ever seen!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I saw Neil Diamond perform live about 25 years ago, when I was in my early 30s. The work gang ragged on me tirelessly, but to this day it is one of the best damn shows I've ever seen!

I saw him in my 20's. GREAT show!

He had a concert on MPT earlier this month. I called my Mom so we could watch "together". Even my cat was watching! :lol:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

I saw him in the early 70's when hot August nights came out (with my mother), then again in '88 at Wolf trap.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Blondie surprised me. I can't say "The Show Must Go On" should be on that list, but I am surprised "We Will Rock You" made it. I've always considered that the intro to "We Are The Champions."

mitzi

Dameron? Try Redgate. It was the old Bennett's Bar on Route 5 south of the fairgrounds.

I wonder if DoWhat still has that chair. :lmao: :otter:

What happened with that place. They closed about 13 or 14 years ago for "renovations" and never reopened. It's just been there empty all this time.

Grumpy

It was about 14 years ago when this happened.