Top Pathologist Claims COVID-19 Is "The Greatest Hoax

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I am pretty sure I had Covid in late Feb. I was attending all sorts of events in Baltimore and one was a dinner where they had finger foods. I was miserable for 3 days and coughed for a week or so but it just went away. I loaded up on Vit. C, D, and Niacin. One of the girls in my office got it after me and same. When we shut down the office for Covid, all of us had been sick. Thing is, we were not a sickly office. Pretty sure we had Rona... As we all seemed to be spreading our sickness around, one complaining of a yucky taste and only having a yucky taste tested positive.

🤷

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I still am not so sure the Chinese and the democrats didn't pull this off to get Trump out of the White House.

Like this??
Lin Wood

@LLinWood

Why did Joey “Bribes” Biden tweet this “warning” in October of 2019??? There are no coincidences. How many innocent people died from Covid-19? People are going to prison for trying to ruthlessly overthrow our Constitution & duly elected President
@realDonaldTrump
. #FightBack
Quote Tweet

AfgzWVE7_mini.jpg

Joe Biden

@JoeBiden
· Oct 25, 2019
We are not prepared for a pandemic. Trump has rolled back progress President Obama and I made to strengthen global health security. We need leadership that builds public trust, focuses on real threats, and mobilizes the world to stop outbreaks before they reach our shores. twitter.com/washingtonpost…
:sshrug:

Reactions: BOP

gunsmoke

Jesus Christ...why do you people continue to put your ignorance, stupidity and gullibility on display every day for the world to see?

Zerohedge is a joke...always has been always will be.

If you don't believe that, then go look up the biography of this "top pathologist"....who isn't a practicing pathologist...but a CEO...he hasn't been a practicing pathologist for at least 20 years.

Today he "keeps in touch with pathology as the Executive Chairman of Bio-ID Diagnostic Inc., a private company commercializing patented technologies in DNA diagnostics. "

You know how long it took to find the info above?? Seconds....but you people are too lazy to bother to look it up.

Morons....the lot of you.

GregV814

are his clients still dead? When was the last time Bill Clinton practiced law? Wasnt he disbarred? Hillary??, Oh, when was the last time Ridin Biden Joe had a cohesive, succinct thought? Are YOU a Cambridge University alum Gunsmoke? Are YOU the CEO of anything?

Enumerate your proudest accomplishments please.

Hijinx

The Russian hoax that Hillary paid for was child's play compared to the Flu hoax that got Biden elected.

Reactions: BOP

herb749

The bigger hoax will be the vaccines that no one will want to get unless forced.

One of the higher ups at U of Md Medical came to visit my wife's office the other day. One of her MA's asked him would he get the vaccine when available. He said nope.

CRHS89

I have heard that you will have to show proof of having the vaccine to buy concert tickets. While we may not be "mandated" to get the vaccine, I can see where we will have to show proof before being able to do do certain things. So mandated in a round-about way.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I have heard that you will have to show proof of having the vaccine to buy concert tickets. While we may not be "mandated" to get the vaccine, I can see where we will have to show proof before being able to do do certain things. So mandated in a round-about way.
No thanks. But maybe in the case of seeing The Cure.

PeoplesElbow

This guy should know better, he may be an expert, but unless he has studied this virus heavily he is just making educated guesses and stating his opinion.

I have my suspicions that the virus can transmit as an aerosol, however the navy has stayed pretty consistant in saying close contact for 15 minutes or mor is how it spreads and that is how it seems to have spread among the people that I know have gotten it.

Many of us were in aerosol range but not within 10ft or so and did not catch it. All of the positive testing individuals worked very near each other. And often had their masks pulled down.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I have heard that you will have to show proof of having the vaccine to buy concert tickets.

Social Pressure like mask wearing

why do you hate your neighbors, and grandma ...... do you want people to die

Fascism: is a religion of the State, it assumes the organic unity of the body politic and longs for a national leader attuned to the will of the people. It is totalitarian in that it views everything as political and holds that any action by the state is justified to achieve the common good. It takes responsibility for all aspects of life, including our health and well-being, and seeks to impose uniformity of thought and action, wither by force or through regulation and social pressure. Everything, including economy and religion, must be aligned with its objectives. any rival identity is part of the "problem" and therefore defined as the enemy.