Top Ten Buck, Maybe?

B

Bride2Be

A friend of mine killed a big buck yesterday, he thinks it may be a top ten buck for killing with a bow, but when he calls DNR, they are not even trying to come and look at it. It was killed with a bow, it's a non typical, possibly 190 class or greater. Any one have any suggestions? Who else can he try and call?

PrepH4U

A friend of mine killed a big buck yesterday, he thinks it may be a top ten buck for killing with a bow, but when he calls DNR, they are not even trying to come and look at it. It was killed with a bow, it's a non typical, possibly 190 class or greater. Any one have any suggestions? Who else can he try and call?

Well if he checked it in wherever they are supposed to, they would have a record of it. Maybe a local newspaper would be interested in taking a picture of it. :shrug:

limblips

PREMO Member

:worthless

bulldog

look in the guide to humting and trapping . Shoild be a sectiom on the bih buck contest from the sportsmans show. It will have scores. There is a guy on Huntimgtown who is an official scorer for pope and yoing. Dont have his name on me thoigh.