Tornado Watch

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
The last time they called for strong storms to roll through a few weeks ago, I got nothing. I am hoping we get some storms today as it's been a long time since we've gotten anything substantial and I love a good (loud) thunderstorm.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I'm up in Western MD this week. We haven't seen the sun since Monday with a few exceptions of it popping in and out yesterday. Right now it's raining its azz off.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
The threat of a tornado is very small at this point, according to the weather report. High on the threat list is straight line winds and heavy rain.

But that doesn't stop the weather app on my truck from making me dismiss the tornado warning 4 times. And then 4 more times after going into the store. And 4 more times after another stop. You'd think we were about to go Auntie Em...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
My phone was going crazy for awhile because I still get alerts for SMC. Did you all end up getting a tornado?

Grumpy

My phone was going crazy for awhile because I still get alerts for SMC. Did you all end up getting a tornado?
Went through North Beach around 1pm and looks like it had something go through there. Had rain here in PF but looks like it was nothing major (was gone all morning).

GregV814

just before we got hail a few weeks ago, I had just cut the green weeds in my yard.... (I have green weeds, not grass)
Yesterday, I trimmed the weeds again....

Coincidence???

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I'm up in Western MD this week. We haven't seen the sun since Monday with a few exceptions of it popping in and out yesterday. Right now it's raining its azz off.
Without fail, the last 3 times I went to Western MD, the weather was exactly as you describe. At least the last time I rented a park service cabin.

GregV814

Does Bill Kelly, WJLA weather reader, do crack on a regular basis????

Oh, damage control for 20639.......leaves strewn in yard....