Torture the bastards...

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
A gloating rapist called his teenage victim’s mother on a stolen mobile phone to tell her about the depraved attack, police revealed today.

Armed with a screwdriver, he subjected the 15-year-old girl to two sickening sex assaults in west Belfast.

A second thug used a metal bar to batter three boys she was with and stop them rescuing her.

News link...

They should chain these two naked to a floor, shove a cattle prod up their asses, fry them a bit, and then flip them over, cover their testicle in honey, and sit them in a fire ant mound. When all of that is done, pour vinegar and orange juice on their open wounds and make them take a bath in battery acid... that would just be the start.

meangirl

Nice lady!
FromTexas said:
They should chain these two naked to a floor, shove a cattle prod up their asses, fry them a bit, and then flip them over, cover their testicle in honey, and sit them in a fire ant mound. When all of that is done, pour vinegar and orange juice on their open wounds and make them take a bath in battery acid... that would just be the start.

:yeahthat:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Obviously, something slow and v-e-r-y painful - is what I would prescribe.

I seem to remember, many years ago, there was a case of rape and sexual deviancy, or somesuch, in Colorado.

It came before the court, a movement/suggestion, that the perpetrator should be sentenced to castration, as a penalty for the crime commited?

That penalty, was deemed too harsh, at that timeframe in history.

In today's world, I'm thinkling - really thinking - with what we've been reading in the news headlines - the frequency of children and women being raped, killed and left for dead, we ought to reconsider that as a viable alternative.

Might it deter some of these would-be serial rapists, and child killers -something to think about, the next time their deviant minds feel the need to act out and put their desires into motion?

OK, this may be way out there, but if you pull that kind of crap in the Middle East, they have no qualms about slicing off the offending portion of your anatomy that is responsible for that crime.

Is that plain enough english?

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Penn said:
OK, this may be way out there, but if you pull that kind of crap in the Middle East, they have no qualms about slicing off the offending portion of your anatomy that is responsible for that crime.
Yep, they would cut the bastage's head off with one nice slice. :yay:

If caught you can bet they will only get jail. The bleeding hearts have stripped justice of any balls it used to have.

K

Kain99

Bringing them to the brink of death is good.... Very good. Let them live with the trauma.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Kain99 said:
Bringing them to the brink of death is good.... Very good. Let them live with the trauma.
:yeahthat: Then turn them into a eunuch and send them to prison so they only have the option of being on the receiving end.:yay:

The Jackoholic

thinning out the tards
i say personally, crime like that, sentencing should be left up to the family of and the victim. if that were my kid i would say anyting to get those bastards off so i could get my hands on them, it wouldn't be pretty.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Kill 'em quick and get them out of the way. They should do that with all of society's rabid dogs.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Penn said:
Obviously, something slow and v-e-r-y painful - is what I would prescribe.

I seem to remember, many years ago, there was a case of rape and sexual deviancy, or somesuch, in Colorado.

It came before the court, a movement/suggestion, that the perpetrator should be sentenced to castration, as a penalty for the crime commited?

That penalty, was deemed too harsh, at that timeframe in history.

In today's world, I'm thinkling - really thinking - with what we've been reading in the news headlines - the frequency of children and women being raped, killed and left for dead, we ought to reconsider that as a viable alternative.

Might it deter some of these would-be serial rapists, and child killers -something to think about, the next time their deviant minds feel the need to act out and put their desires into motion?

Is that plain enough english?
That gives me an idea Penn. Why not drop this guy in the middle of Baghdad and when they take him we can mow down a few terrorists in the process.:yay:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
BuddyLee said:
That gives me an idea Penn. Why not drop this guy in the middle of Baghdad and when they take him we can mow down a few terrorists in the process.:yay:
How about stuffing about 4 pounds of C-4 up his butt, and remotely detonating it, once he's amongst them?
Gotta make sure he's with terrorists, and not the good guys, though! :cheers: