Touch Board

glhs837

Power with Control
Very cool, I really need more time to develop some of these extra hobbies i want to take up:) I really want to start playing around with Aurdino type stuff. Also need to get on learning to weld.......

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I was shocked Micro Center in Rockville carries various Arduino kits for starters

there were 3 guys in the section when I stumbled across it

glhs837

Power with Control
Radio Shack carries a few Arduinos.

Also, if you guys are interested in making stuff, PaxSpace is having their grand opening open house this Sunday:
Www.PaxSpace.org

Plan on being there, wont be joining up for a little while, time is too limited for a while. Hoping to get my nephew to sign on though.......

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
I went the other direction and got a few Trinkets:
Trinket : Adafruit Industries, Unique & fun DIY electronics and kits

My first project is going to be a humidor monitor/alarm/controller.

Very cool. I have some PIC micro controllers and thermistors I was doing some breadboard experimentation with several years back to monitor temperature in some data center server cages, but never brought it to fruition. Was definitely a fun project. Should all still work, but I don't have a bench power supply at the moment.

I run most of my home automation stuff over X-10 at the moment, but I'd love to find the time to integrate some of this new-fangled stuff into my arsenal.