Tough Game for the Terps this Thurs. Night

C

chess

I am going to the game, leaving early in the morning... I have season tickets at WVU... For one I am a alumni and 2 i love the universty and sports teams up there !

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
chess said:
I am going to the game, leaving early in the morning... I have season tickets at WVU... For one I am a alumni and 2 i love the universty and sports teams up there !

Lucky You!

We'll expect pics and a game commentary! :cartwheel

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Make that...

jazz lady said:
And they're failing it miserably. They're getting their butts handed to them 31-10 and it's only about half-time. :ohwell:

38-10 at half-time. :banghead:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
jazz lady said:
38-10 at half-time. :banghead:

The Terps are going to have to make some serious adjustments at halftime.

This is what the poor Terps coach was doing most of the first half: :banghead:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Penn said:
The Terps are going to have to make some serious adjustments at halftime.

This is what the poor Terps coach was doing most of the first half: :banghead:

The man is a heart attack waiting to happen and he's still doing it. He just challenged an interception and lost it. Nice adjustment, indeed. :banghead: :jameo:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Penn said:
Could be a wild azzed 2nd half, indeed!
(nice to see you this afternoon)

Yes, indeed. They scored on the fumble recovery. :yay:

Nice to see you, too. :zoomzoomzoom: :lmao: I swear, I've seen more forumites today than I have in ages. I need to go shopping and run the roads more often. :lol:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Final score 45-24...

Ouch. :ohwell:

Two interceptions and three fumbles, which they lost all three, plus no rushing game = BIG loss. The coach has to be deeply regretting not getting Steve Slaton, who tore them to shreds on the ground.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
jazz lady said:
Ouch. :ohwell:

Two interceptions and three fumbles, which they lost all three, plus no rushing game = BIG loss. The coach has to be deeply regretting not getting Steve Slaton, who tore them to shreds on the ground.

Yeah, to the tune of darn near 200 yards rushing?!?! So, they had him on board, I heard, then denied his scholarship for some reason.

More :banghead: .....................I would suspect.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Penn said:
Yeah, to the tune of darn near 200 yards rushing?!?! So, they had him on board, I heard, then denied his scholarship for some reason.

More :banghead: .....................I would suspect.

They decided they already had enough running backs and didn't need another one. Not a wise decision but hindsight is 20/20 vision. :ohwell:

They play Florida International next week. They may have a chance. :bigwhoop:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
jazz lady said:
They decided they already had enough running backs and didn't need another one. Not a wise decision but hindsight is 20/20 vision. :ohwell:

They play Florida International next week. They may have a chance. :bigwhoop:

The game could still be up for grabs; neither one of them is rated in the top 20.

C

chess

Just got back from the game, slaton was offered a scholarship then taken away because slaton didnt want to play cornerback. Obviously I am happy WVU got slaton, but it worked out... Fridge picked morgan green (somd guy) and claimed he had recruited 6 other tailbacks, but none of them have touched the field for MD yet..

I love it... WVU is amazing and met plenty of nice MD fans !

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Penn said:
The game could still be up for grabs; neither one of them is rated in the top 20.

Very true. :ohwell: As long as the Terps don't give up 28 points in the first quarter again, they might have a chance. :rolleyes:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
jazz lady said:
Very true. :ohwell: As long as the Terps don't give up 28 points in the first quarter again, they might have a chance. :rolleyes:

They didn't and won by the underwhelming score of 14 to 10. :bigwhoop: The real tests are coming up: Georgia Tech, Florida and Clemson. They'd better kick it up a notch or they're going to be handed their butts.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
jazz lady said:
They didn't and won by the underwhelming score of 14 to 10. :bigwhoop: The real tests are coming up: Georgia Tech, Florida and Clemson. They'd better kick it up a notch or they're going to be handed their butts.

Well, at least it was a win. :clap: But, you're right - they have a tough schedule, the next few games. I haven't followed Ga Tech that much, but Fla State and Clemson, ouch!

Clemson, I've seen twice, and they are scary!