Tourism

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
NYC (and other US metropoli) rakes in a TON of buckage from tourists, both foreign and domestic. Curious how their newfound appreciation of third world destruction will affect that.

Somalians are like, "Damn, if I wanted to deal with that crap I'd just stay home."

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I used to love a nice weekend trip to New York. Not sure if I will ever that again.

Yeah, Monello grew up right across the river from Manhattan but had never really explored it. I was looking forward to playing tour guide but that's not going to happen now.

I have been assured that Chicago is awesome, but I will never go near that place.

MSP is now off the visit list.

I never intended to set foot in California, so they can bust that state up all they want.

PeoplesElbow

Yeah, Monello grew up right across the river from Manhattan but had never really explored it. I was looking forward to playing tour guide but that's not going to happen now.

I have been assured that Chicago is awesome, but I will never go near that place.

MSP is now off the visit list.

I never intended to set foot in California, so they can bust that state up all they want.
The high desert and Death Valley up through Sequoia Forrest and Yosemite is breathtaking and one of the most politically conservative places that I've ever visited.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The high desert and Death Valley up through Sequoia Forrest and Yosemite is breathtaking and one of the most politically conservative places that I've ever visited.

Don't care. This country is jam packed with breathtaking beauty, the vast majority of which is not in California. That whole state could blow up and it'd be no great loss.

"Oh no! No more leftwing doorknob Hollywood celebritards!!! :jameo: "