Tow Boat US

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
desertrat said:
Seems to have expanded it's operations here in SoMD. :lmao:
This is on Rt4.

I had to laugh when I saw that. I would be so pissed if that was my boat. But still funny.

LordStanley

I know nothing
Oh thats got to suck..... Not only having the boat come off the trailer, but roll over and over also.

Man that outdrive is trashed! The Window frame, Convertable top and rocket launchers are smashed to h3LL... I wonder how bad the Hull is?

LordStanley said:
Oh thats got to suck..... Not only having the boat come off the trailer, but roll over and over also.

Man that outdrive is trashed! The Window frame, Convertable top and rocket launchers are smashed to h3LL... I wonder how bad the Hull is?
I wonder if he got a ticket for not having it properly tied down? Can you imagine if that would have come off and landed on a car or motorcycle? :yikes:

LordStanley

I know nothing
desertrat said:
I wonder if he got a ticket for not having it properly tied down? Can you imagine if that would have come off and landed on a car or motorcycle? :yikes:

I most likely would have sh!t my pants If I saw that boat coming torward me on the road.

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
desertrat said:
Seems to have expanded it's operations here in SoMD. :lmao:
This is on Rt4.
:smack:

I worked for BoatU.S. for 8yrs. I would say that's more like Sea Tow's style than Tow BoatU.S or even Vessel Assist.

:razz:

LexiGirl75 said:
:smack:

I worked for BoatU.S. for 8yrs. I would say that's more like Sea Tow's style than Tow BoatU.S or even Vessel Assist
Well, I was pretty sure it wasn't the Coast Guard or DNR, because they just would have boarded the vessel and checked for any violations.
:lmao:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
desertrat said:
Well, I was pretty sure it wasn't the Coast Guard or DNR, because they just would have boarded the vessel and checked for any violations.
:lmao:

I actually believe procedures differ just that much. :lmao:

The other day my son asked me can boaters get tickets and I told him yes and he asked how do the police get to the boat, so I told him they have police boats. My youngest saw this first hand when we were out on the Tennyson.

But, then I got to thinking about what the procedures for pulling a boat over might be. If they have to do a search do they tell the driver to turn the motor off so that they can board safely and know that they won't topple over into the water from a jerky engine or nervous captain. :whistle:

LexiGirl75 said:
I actually believe procedures differ just that much. :lmao:

The other day my son asked me can boaters get tickets and I told him yes and he asked how do the police get to the boat, so I told him they have police boats. My youngest saw this first hand when we were out on the Tennyson.

But, then I got to thinking about what the procedures for pulling a boat over might be. If they have to do a search do they tell the driver to turn the motor off so that they can board safely and know that they won't topple over into the water from a jerky engine or nervous captain. :whistle:
I've never been boarded except when stopped, but I would imagine they have you shut the engine off. I've had friends pulled over while they were trolling with six lines out. That is really a pain!