Tow Truck Hit a horse

J

jaybeeztoo

And to the karma I did get, I don't know what was said to BC, I only know she got hit. I know nothing about her EX driving the dump truck. And I will take the lord's name in vain all I want. Maybe my lord isn't your lord. Eff you.

Hit me some more, brings me satisfaction effers.

:barf:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
C & I are both completely heartbroken. JW got out somehow last night and around 3 a.m. there was a pounding at the door. It was a police officer asking if we had a horse. Of course we said and he asked if we would come across the street. We started running across the street where there were several police officers and a big yellow dump truck and reality set in. It happened almost directly in front of the house! They had already loaded JW in the back of the big truck. We just can't believe that this had happened! I started climbing the back of the truck when one of the Officers and C grabbed me and tried to get me down but it was too late. It was a horrible scene. We'll never get over this loss and we pray that he didn't suffer and are thankful no humans were hurt in this tremendous accident. Thank you to those who send their sympathy and we ask that you send all the prayers you can because we are going to need them. -J

So sorry for your loss.:flowers:

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
C & I are both completely heartbroken. JW got out somehow last night and around 3 a.m. there was a pounding at the door. It was a police officer asking if we had a horse. Of course we said and he asked if we would come across the street. We started running across the street where there were several police officers and a big yellow dump truck and reality set in. It happened almost directly in front of the house! They had already loaded JW in the back of the big truck. We just can't believe that this had happened! I started climbing the back of the truck when one of the Officers and C grabbed me and tried to get me down but it was too late. It was a horrible scene. We'll never get over this loss and we pray that he didn't suffer and are thankful no humans were hurt in this tremendous accident. Thank you to those who send their sympathy and we ask that you send all the prayers you can because we are going to need them. -J

OMG thats so sad.. im soooooooooooo sad.

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!

I am very sorry for your loss. I am kinda of surprised they did not wake you up a bit sooner, if it happened right in front of your house. It seemed like it took them a bit of time to get the gear there to move the horse. The police were kind of busy up on your end of the county. So maybe the few officers on the scene were not able to go house to house because of traffic control and such.

I am not sure if it was the same tow truck or not but right before your horse was hit their was a Tow Truck trying to repo a vehicle. The owner came out with a shot gun and took a shot at the tow truck driver. The Driver left and went down the road. Called the cops stating he had been shot at then a moment or 2 later the accident happened. I dunno if it was the same one or not. but it was a coincidence. And FWIW they did go back and arrest the Shotgun Shooter.

It was late and everything but I was hoping one of the hore folks would see this and possibly be able to call the owner and let them know what happened. I am no horse owner but I know you folks put alot of love into your animals.

God Bless

J

jaybeeztoo

I am very sorry for your loss. I am kinda of surprised they did not wake you up a bit sooner, if it happened right in front of your house. It seemed like it took them a bit of time to get the gear there to move the horse. The police were kind of busy up on your end of the county. So maybe the few officers on the scene were not able to go house to house because of traffic control and such.

I am not sure if it was the same tow truck or not but right before your horse was hit their was a Tow Truck trying to repo a vehicle. The owner came out with a shot gun and took a shot at the tow truck driver. The Driver left and went down the road. Called the cops stating he had been shot at then a moment or 2 later the accident happened. I dunno if it was the same one or not. but it was a coincidence. And FWIW they did go back and arrest the Shotgun Shooter.

It was late and everything but I was hoping one of the hore folks would see this and possibly be able to call the owner and let them know what happened. I am no horse owner but I know you folks put alot of love into your animals.

God Bless

Thank you for the info Jeff. I will make sure BC sees this.

Also, thank you for your concern :huggy:

PrepH4U

Oh I am so sorry for your loss! I don't think non-horse owners realize how deeply the bond is for this majestic peaceful animal. :huggy:

Loper

Animal Poor!

I am so sorry for you and your family... :huggy: There are no words to help you through this but know you have the support from some of us on here.

Loper

Animal Poor!
To the red karma givers to BC, give it to me God Dammit. What a low down dirty ####ing thing to do right now. She is hurting over the loss of her animal that mistakenly got out. You know what #### you all. Bring on the red, give it to me and give BC your support!!!! Bunch of asses that never know when to quit. Bring it on, I don't give a flying ####!

:yeahthat: that's just freaking :bs:

Crashpupty

havoc is havoc
My heart goes out to you. I am so sorry for your loss. This is definatley a horse owners worst nightmare. I want to beleive that JW is grazing in lush green pastures waiting patiently on the other side to once again be reunited with you.

BrassieChic

Thank you everyone for such support in our time of grief. For those of you who knew JW he was a real character and we will miss him greatly!!!

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
J and C, we are so sorry for your loss! How awful to loose a dear friend, especially in these circumstances! Hopefully time will ease your grief and thoughts of happier times will return.... he was a character for sure and definitely had a few stories to go with him.... he'll be missed by alot of folks! :huggy:

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
Folks Please forgive me for going off topic for just a moment. But while reading your posts I was wondering what the average life span for a well kept horse was. Just curious as I know how I can get attached to dogs over the years.