Tow Truck Hit a horse

G8TnGal

Please Say Prayers...

All horsey folks...Weather or not you get along with J or not, Please remember we are all horse folks and a loss is a loss. She is so heart broken and you can only imagine her pain that night to see her beloved JW in the back of a Dump truck. She is a mess and needs everyone to take a Big girl or Big Boy pill and pray fer her loss....I am so sorry to hear it J. Call if you need anything... RIP JW...

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
All horsey folks...Weather or not you get along with J or not, Please remember we are all horse folks and a loss is a loss. She is so heart broken and you can only imagine her pain that night to see her beloved JW in the back of a Dump truck. She is a mess and needs everyone to take a Big girl or Big Boy pill and pray fer her loss....I am so sorry to hear it J. Call if you need anything... RIP JW...

Did the horse get loose or what? Very sad.

Cowgirl

It seems there has been a rash of loose horses lately. What's up with that?

And sorry for her loss.

Tazgirl

A loss like that and the way it happened is heartbreaking. Wish there was something I could say to make it better but only time heals these type hurts. My thoughts are with you.

BrassieChic

C & I are both completely heartbroken. JW got out somehow last night and around 3 a.m. there was a pounding at the door. It was a police officer asking if we had a horse. Of course we said and he asked if we would come across the street. We started running across the street where there were several police officers and a big yellow dump truck and reality set in. It happened almost directly in front of the house! They had already loaded JW in the back of the big truck. We just can't believe that this had happened! I started climbing the back of the truck when one of the Officers and C grabbed me and tried to get me down but it was too late. It was a horrible scene. We'll never get over this loss and we pray that he didn't suffer and are thankful no humans were hurt in this tremendous accident. Thank you to those who send their sympathy and we ask that you send all the prayers you can because we are going to need them. -J

J

jaybeeztoo

C & I are both completely heartbroken. JW got out somehow last night and around 3 a.m. there was a pounding at the door. It was a police officer asking if we had a horse. Of course we said and he asked if we would come across the street. We started running across the street where there were several police officers and a big yellow dump truck and reality set in. It happened almost directly in front of the house! They had already loaded JW in the back of the big truck. We just can't believe that this had happened! I started climbing the back of the truck when one of the Officers and C grabbed me and tried to get me down but it was too late. It was a horrible scene. We'll never get over this loss and we pray that he didn't suffer and are thankful no humans were hurt in this tremendous accident. Thank you to those who send their sympathy and we ask that you send all the prayers you can because we are going to need them. -J

J :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: I am so sorry. You were there for me with Dutchess but this is TOTALLY different. OMG I can't imagine your pain. :huggy:

I love you big sis and you call on me ANYTIME you need me and I mean ANYTIME.

I've been :bawl: all day anyway, now I have a reason :bawl:

I'm so sorry. I love you girl. :huggy:

Rest in Peace JW.

J

jaybeeztoo

To the red karma givers to BC, give it to me God Dammit. What a low down dirty ####ing thing to do right now. She is hurting over the loss of her animal that mistakenly got out. You know what #### you all. Bring on the red, give it to me and give BC your support!!!! Bunch of asses that never know when to quit. Bring it on, I don't give a flying ####!

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
To the red karma givers to BC, give it to me God Dammit. What a low down dirty ####ing thing to do right now. She is hurting over the loss of her animal that mistakenly got out. You know what #### you all. Bring on the red, give it to me and give BC your support!!!! Bunch of asses that never know when to quit. Bring it on, I don't give a flying ####!

:yeahthat: :clap: