Town Hall Meeting St. Mary's Pigskin

youthfootball

St. Mary’s Pigskin & Pax River Raiders Town Hall Meeting

When: Friday June 5th
Time: 7pm-9pm

We will be going over the ALL NEW St. Mary’s Pigskin Football & Cheerleading layout. We ask that everyone attend that is interested in signing their child(ren) up this fall for tackle football or cheerleading.

For those that will not be able to attend we will be video taping the meeting and placing a copy of it on our website.

St. Mary’s Pigskin Football & Cheerleading League is now an affiliate of the Pax River Raiders, St. Mary’s County Youth NFL Flag Football League, American Youth Football League, Riddell, Leonardtown High School, St. Mary’s Ryken High School, Great Mills High School & the National Football League.

We are more then just another sports program, we are a family.

For more information or to register your child for Cheerleading or Tackle Football online, please visit us at St. Mary's Pigskin Youth Football & Cheerleading you can also find our in person registration dates on our website.

Registration fee is $50.00 for Tackle Football & $40.00 for Cheerleading.

If you would like to register for the NFL flag football fall season, please visit us at St Mary's County Youth NFL Flag Football

We provide programs that not only teach your child how to play sports, we teach values, respect, teamwork & loyalty.

You will be amazed at the new direction we will be taking with the ALL NEW Pigskin Football & Cheerleading League.

Come join the Family.

Last edited:

youthfootball

Recreation Division Manger, Arthur Shepherd and Park Operation Coordinator, Tyrone Harris will be attending the Town Hall meeting this Friday evening.

They felt it was important to attend this meeting to show their continued support to the Pax River Raiders & St. Mary's Pigskin.

Zguy28

Recreation Division Manger, Arthur Shepherd and Park Operation Coordinator, Tyrone Harris will be attending the Town Hall meeting this Friday evening.
Shep and Tyrone are officially supporting the Raiders and Pigskins huh?

They felt it was important to attend this meeting to show their continued support to the Pax River Raiders & St. Mary's Pigskin.
What are you implying here?

Last edited:

yankee44

Hey Dip Shit why do you have to read into everything!!!! I know Tyrone and he supports anything for the kids.

P.S. I do not have a horse in this race just calling a spade a spade.

Zguy28

Hey Dip **** why do you have to read into everything!!!! I know Tyrone and he supports anything for the kids.

P.S. I do not have a horse in this race just calling a spade a spade.

I know he does. I know Shep as well. And I know they are not taking sides in this.

That's why I'm asking, because he sure makes it sound like they are. Am I not allowed to ask questions on a forum?

EDIT: by the way, there may be kids reading this, so you may want to watch your language.

Last edited:

youthfootball

Mr. Hetrich,
We were not applying anything with what we posted. Mr. Shepherd & Mr. Harris share the same feelings as I do, and that is to support all Youth Programs not only in our county but in all counties and states. It doesn’t matter if a child chooses to swing a bat, kick a goal, pull a flag, cheerlead, tackle someone, play an instrument or etc. they are the future and we need to support them in everything they do.

If you have any other questions please feel free to contact us at 301-862-4155 or email us at raidersfootball@md.metrocast.net . We do not normally post answers to questions on the forums as many of the people on here are trying to find fault with the Sports programs and we feel that we will not allow ourselves to be caught up in this as we work endless hours to provide the children with one of the best sports programs in all of the tri county area.

As far as any other questions that deal with Mr. Shepherd and Mr. Harris, they would have to be directed to them as I cannot answer for them as who they support. I can only answer for the Pax River Raiders, The ALL NEW St. Mary’s Pigskin Football & Cheerleading League and St. Mary’s County Youth NFL Flag Football League, and they support our programs as they can see the visions and goals that our Board Members have set for each of our leagues.

Zguy28

Mr. Hetrich,
We were not applying anything with what we posted. Mr. Shepherd & Mr. Harris share the same feelings as I do, and that is to support all Youth Programs not only in our county but in all counties and states. It doesn’t matter if a child chooses to swing a bat, kick a goal, pull a flag, cheerlead, tackle someone, play an instrument or etc. they are the future and we need to support them in everything they do.

If you have any other questions please feel free to contact us at 301-862-4155 or email us at raidersfootball@md.metrocast.net . We do not normally post answers to questions on the forums as many of the people on here are trying to find fault with the Sports programs and we feel that we will not allow ourselves to be caught up in this as we work endless hours to provide the children with one of the best sports programs in all of the tri county area.

As far as any other questions that deal with Mr. Shepherd and Mr. Harris, they would have to be directed to them as I cannot answer for them as who they support. I can only answer for the Pax River Raiders, The ALL NEW St. Mary’s Pigskin Football & Cheerleading League and St. Mary’s County Youth NFL Flag Football League, and they support our programs as they can see the visions and goals that our Board Members have set for each of our leagues.
Thank you for the response. That's all I was asking for. I hope no matter what happens with football in this county that it works to the benefit of the kids.

Take care.

ClassicCarGuy69

I have noticed that anything youthfootball posts you have something to come say about it. Since my son is injured and will be taking the fall season off I will sit back and see what happens with this new league, the all new pigskins and make my pick for next season.

Sometimes keeping your thoughts to yourself may make you look better in the long run.

youthfootball

We have added a second Town Hall meeting.

When: Friday June 19th
Time: 7pm-9pm
29679 Point Lookout Rd.
Helen, Md. 20659

We will be going over the ALL NEW St. Mary’s Pigskin Football & Cheerleading layout. We ask that everyone attend that is interested in signing their child(ren) up this fall for tackle football or cheerleading.

For those that will not be able to attend we will be video taping the meeting and placing a copy of it on our website.

St. Mary’s Pigskin Football & Cheerleading League is now an affiliate of the Pax River Raiders, St. Mary’s County Youth NFL Flag Football League, American Youth Football League, Riddell, Leonardtown High School, St. Mary’s Ryken High School, Great Mills High School & the National Football League.

We are more then just another sports program, we are a family.

For more information or to register your child for Cheerleading or Tackle Football online, please visit us at St. Mary's Pigskin Youth Football & Cheerleading, you can also find our in person registration dates on our website.

Registration fee is $50.00 for Tackle Football & $40.00 for Cheerleading.

If you would like to register for the NFL flag football fall season, please visit us at St Mary's County Youth NFL Flag Football

We provide programs that not only teach your child how to play sports, we teach values, respect, teamwork & loyalty.

You will be amazed at the new direction we will be taking with the ALL NEW Pigskin Football & Cheerleading League.

Come join the Family.

Tripleh20659

Taping

I'm glad they are taping, because I don't think I can make it. Will that be posted in VIDEO SECTION on the website, with the ONE OTHER 20 minute long video of the Vice President/coaches kid????