OLDHILLCRESTGUY, STGISLANDER 😊
Made some changes on my HD/PH &HDSH
TEAMS( Somd 2021 Fantasy Thread) .HD/SH needed new Blood 🙄

OldHillcrestGuy

FYI
OLDHILLCRESTGUY, STGISLANDER 😊
Made some changes on my HD/PH &HDSH
TEAMS( Somd 2021 Fantasy Thread) .HD/SH needed new Blood 🙄

I need to make some changes also, need to move Larson up on one of my entries. But been busy and I need to find my piece of paper with who's on what team. Hell getting old you forget things lol.

homedepot20

I need to make some changes also, need to move Larson up on one of my entries. But been busy and I need to find my piece of paper with who's on what team. Hell getting old you forget things lol.
Look under NASCAR 2021Fantasy Picks. ( Sunday Sunday Sunday)scroll down and you will see ALL 3 OF YOUR TEAMS .
Make your changes OR Make changes in this thread and I'll ADD 😊
YOUR OLE SENILE OLD FART 🤔. No wonder I was able to pass you 😄😄😄

homedepot20

Sonoma. RESULTS
☆☆ KYLE LARSON ☆☆
Elliott
Truex
Logano
Kyle Busch
SOMD FANTASY Standing AFTER Sonoma
☆☆ HD/PENSKE HENDRICK 52+2=54
OldHillcrestGuy 41+3=44
OldHillcrestGuy 4Time Champ 42+1=43
SGI/OTHER 35+6=41
Team Toyota 32+6=38
SGI/JGR 29+2=31
Homedepot20 23+2=25
HD/Stewart Haas 6+1=7
NEXT RACE , Sunday 13 June , 8 PM @ TEXAS ☆☆☆ ALL STAR RACE ☆☆☆

Last edited:

OldHillcrestGuy

Look under NASCAR 2021Fantasy Picks. ( Sunday Sunday Sunday)scroll down and you will see ALL 3 OF YOUR TEAMS .
Make your changes OR Make changes in this thread and I'll ADD 😊
YOUR OLE SENILE OLD FART 🤔. No wonder I was able to pass you 😄😄😄

I found my piece of paper with my picks, as I was watching my lousy Nats lose again and as your O's were beating up on the Indians. My remote is getting worn out. I was nice and comfy watching those 2 games and didn't feel like getting up. Your lucky I didn't, cause I have major changes coming and I would have beaten you down. I had them written down before the race and If I had gotten up off my a$$ and logged on you'd be left in the dust. Couple years back Larson and Elliott were my new guns but when Larson got in trouble I changed things around. I had the first the 3 spots deadon with my changed picks that would have been 12 points and I had Kyle Busch in there also. So watch out buddy

homedepot20

I found my piece of paper with my picks, as I was watching my lousy Nats lose again and as your O's were beating up on the Indians. My remote is getting worn out. I was nice and comfy watching those 2 games and didn't feel like getting up. Your lucky I didn't, cause I have major changes coming and I would have beaten you down. I had them written down before the race and If I had gotten up off my a$$ and logged on you'd be left in the dust. Couple years back Larson and Elliott were my new guns but when Larson got in trouble I changed things around. I had the first the 3 spots deadon with my changed picks that would have been 12 points and I had Kyle Busch in there also. So watch out buddy
All 3 of your teams are doing good .😊
Mine are ??????
1 Sucks worser than Orioles 😖
The other just exists 🙄
The HDPH team has me enjoying the lead while it lasts 🤫