Toys

foodforthought

I order from toysrus only if they offer free shipping, otherwise their rates are out of this world! But I use Amazon ALOT as long as i compare prices and make sure they are cheapest.

MarieB

One of my favorites

Learning Express - different toys, and they gift wrap most items for free

Their website isn't the greatest, but it's worth taking a look

luvmygdaughters

I order from TOY R US, Target, Walmart and Kmart. Never had a problem with receiving the entire order well before Christmas. I just finished last week and ordered from Target and Walmart, got my package today from Target and Walmart should be here Tuesday next week.

KDENISE977

I order from TOY R US, Target, Walmart and Kmart. Never had a problem with receiving the entire order well before Christmas. I just finished last week and ordered from Target and Walmart, got my package today from Target and Walmart should be here Tuesday next week.

What about prices? Whose priced better was my concern. I was online with Toysrus and didn't know if I should check Walmart or Target for a cheaper price for the same toy?

daylily

no longer CalvertNewbie
I order from toysrus only if they offer free shipping, otherwise their rates are out of this world! But I use Amazon ALOT as long as i compare prices and make sure they are cheapest.

I also use Amazon more often than any other site. It's great to compare prices and read reviews.

KDENISE977

I'm getting mini me and I matching robes. She loves the whole spa thing. I'm doing up a whole spa basket for her.

Awww, that's so cute. I don't know what to get my son, everyone thinks it's so easy, "what's he like?" well, he doesn't usually play with toys...he just likes to run, (NO HE'S NOT FORREST GUMP). He doesn't prefer any certain TV show? He just wants to circle the house and go and go and go and go....

LuckyMe143

Awww, that's so cute. I don't know what to get my son, everyone thinks it's so easy, "what's he like?" well, he doesn't usually play with toys...he just likes to run, (NO HE'S NOT FORREST GUMP). He doesn't prefer any certain TV show? He just wants to circle the house and go and go and go and go....

Get him a really good pair of running shoes...lol! You can get him cones so he can make a little course to run threw. Also flags could work.

pelers

At target I found a kitty toy that had a motion sensor on the back, so it runs away when chased. For my Munchkin I found a kids camera that has a rotating lens so he can look at himself.