TRactor and Trailer Overturned

atrusomder

Isaiah 55:8-9
In the round -a- bout on the south bound side of the Hughesville bypass. Traffic is getting by. Both tractor and trailer are tuned on its right side. Use caution!

In the round -a- bout on the south bound side of the Hughesville bypass. Traffic is getting by. Both tractor and trailer are tuned on its right side. Use caution!

I drove the Firetruck last night - the guy was OK. Load shifted and he actually steered into the direction of the trailer tipping so he did not block the circle... pretty neat he had the frame of mond to do that knowing he was going to tip over.

I drove the Firetruck last night - the guy was OK. Load shifted and he actually steered into the direction of the trailer tipping so he did not block the circle... pretty neat he had the frame of mond to do that knowing he was going to tip over.
Very cool that he did that. Glad he is OK. Saw it, and your FT, as I drove by.

Yeh, except for the 4000 fire trucks that responded and blocked the road.

:rolleyes:

Hazmat was called out to offload the fuel before they righted the truck up, and to soak up the oil/hydralic fluid/anti-freeze and such from the containment area we built (before they got there) to keep it going into the storm drain...

Next time we will call you to come with your certified OSHA shop vac to take care of it. :yay:

Suprised you are not #####ing about the equipment they needed to offload the trailer and right it up before they towed it away. :shrug:

dave1959

:rolleyes:

Hazmat was called out to offload the fuel before they righted the truck up, and to soak up the oil/hydralic fluid/anti-freeze and such from the containment area we built (before they got there) to keep it going into the storm drain...

Next time we will call you to come with your certified OSHA shop vac to take care of it. :yay:

Suprised you are not #####ing about the equipment they needed to offload the trailer and right it up before they towed it away. :shrug:

I know why the equipment was there, Idiot, .. I was replying to the comment that the driver was considerate in not blocking the road when indeed the raod was blocked anyway.

I know why the equipment was there, Idiot, .. I was replying to the comment that the driver was considerate in not blocking the road when indeed the raod was blocked anyway.

Thanks for showing your appreciation, and ass, all in one fell swoop. :clap: