tractor auction

J

julz20684

Does anyone know of an upcoming tractor auction this weekend near the Corn Maze are towards Budds Creek? I heard of one on May 21, but can't find any information on it. Thanks

tipsy mcgee

Always thirsty
I have seen a sign of a new auction company holding auctions at Bowles Farms, where the corn maze is, but nothing specific to this week.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
There is a tractor with a cart with a big sign on it that says "AUCTION HERE SATURDAY"......That is on 234 between Leonardtown and Clements.......I don't think they mean an auction is actually on the back of the cart though......:biggrin:

Elle

Happy Camper!
You can try calling 301-475-2139, I think, you can call that number in the fall to find out information about the corn maze, maybe they'll have information about this:shrug:

In October they are having lawnmower races there. Just wanted to give everyone enough time to get their mowers ready to compete!:lol:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
May 30th at the Charles County Fairgrounds they are having Lawn Mower Races too....All the BIG names will be there.....They are the same ones that you see on TV.....I'm sure you all watch em all the time....They are kinda fun to watch....Those damn things really go too.....