Tractor Supply, Charlotte Hall

black dog

Free America
The Waldorf store, whoever is packaging their stuff thinks a bolt is measured by the overall length, stupid f'ers. Pisses me off every time i forget to double check the length.

LOL... I buy a few pounds of the next size up so to build stock at my shop so in a few years I will stock up to 3/4" 5-6" long..

OldHillcrestGuy

We have less than 5,000 folks here, Three dollar stores.
One Family Dollar and two Dollar Generals within a mile of each other.

Well actually the 2 Dollar Generals are about 7 miles apart. But I get where your coming from. Well who knows what will happen to the old McKays when the new one is completed next summer. Could have several dollars stores in one place. Im sure that they will divide up the old store into more then one store.

SeptemberLady

Brown-Eyed Girl
Would be nice to see several restaurants and shops in the old McKay's store, like a mini mall. Tired of all the fast food, dollar stores and gas stations. I don't shop dollar stores regularly, and where the new McKay's is located, don't look to do much shopping there. Congested area, with more accidents waiting to happen.

SeptemberLady

Brown-Eyed Girl
The Tractor Supply stores that my husband shops at, White Plains and especially the one in Huntingtown were ill-planned. Have to make u-turns with both and traffic patterns are terrible trying to leave the parking lot.

officeguy

The Tractor Supply stores that my husband shops at, White Plains and especially the one in Huntingtown were ill-planned. Have to make u-turns with both and traffic patterns are terrible trying to leave the parking lot.

Thank the mouthbreathers on the county commission for that.