TRAFFIC ALERT: Crash Closes Portion Of I-270 In Bethesda

rack'm

Jaded
A crash involving a tractor-trailer has closed a portion of Interstate 270 northbound in Bethesda.

The tractor-trailer reportedly overturned on the outer loop of the Beltway over the I-270 spur and spilled some of its load onto I-270 below.

Several injuries have been reported.

I-270 northbound is closed.

rack'm said:
A crash involving a tractor-trailer has closed a portion of Interstate 270 northbound in Bethesda.

The tractor-trailer reportedly overturned on the outer loop of the Beltway over the I-270 spur and spilled some of its load onto I-270 below.

Several injuries have been reported.

I-270 northbound is closed.
OMG... This is absolutely horrible... check out the slideshow on www.nbc4.com... scan thru all 12 pics.... The tractor trailer went over on the overpass and the load of plywood fell into the traffic below... several cars crushed. :frown:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
That really sucks. Just driving along.....I cant imagine. On the up side, anyone besides me need privacy fencing. I know where you might be able to pick some up cheap.

rack'm

Jaded
kwillia said:
OMG... This is absolutely horrible... check out the slideshow on www.nbc4.com... scan thru all 12 pics.... The tractor trailer went over on the overpass and the load of plywood fell into the traffic below... several cars crushed. :frown:

:ohwell: The sheet covering the front of the car in pictures 9 and 12 are all telling.

W

Wenchy

kwillia said:

I feel sick.

Thoughts and prayers for all involved.

Mikeinsmd

kwillia said:
...and me driving along in my lil Tracker. I hate the beltway but I have no choice. :ohwell:

W

Wenchy

Mikeinsmd said:
...and me driving along in my lil Tracker. I hate the beltway but I have no choice. :ohwell:

I learned how to drive on the beltway. In a way, it prepared me for the real world of driving.

These poor people couldn't avoid anything.

Very sad.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Mikeinsmd said:
I thought you had a big ol' truck and a big ol' bike and such... :confused:

are you just funnin?

mainman

Set Trippin
virgovictoria said:
I thought you had a big ol' truck and a big ol' bike and such... :confused:

are you just funnin?
No, I saw him in it one day, and he pretended he didn't see me, I kept pointing and laughing at him too...:ohwell:

Mikeinsmd

virgovictoria said:
I thought you had a big ol' truck and a big ol' bike and such... :confused: are you just funnin?
:howdy: I have a big ole truck that gets a big ole 11-13 mpg so I bought a lil ole girlie car for gas milage. :lol: (27mpg)

I sold the 40 mpg Harley and bought a 25 gallon per hour boat. :doh:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Mikeinsmd said:
:howdy: I have a big ole truck that gets a big ole 11-13 mpg so I bought a lil ole girlie car for gas milage. :lol: (27mpg)

I sold the 40 mpg Harley and bought a 25 gallon per hour boat. :doh:
:poorbaby: It'll all work out in the end.... :biggrin:

Mikeinsmd

mainman said:
No, I saw him in it one day, and he pretended he didn't see me, I kept pointing and laughing at him too...:ohwell:
Took me awhile but I've learned to ignore people like you who do that. :drama: A man has NO credibility when driving a tracker.

It does suck though. I'm cruisin at 70 in the #2 lane one day, when a putz in a box truck eating fritos starts drifting into my lane. I lay on the horn & startle him but all he does is see a lil pussy car and lays on his air horns... :lmao: That never happened in the big truck. :ohwell:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Mikeinsmd said:
Took me awhile but I've learned to ignore people like you who do that. :drama: A man has NO credibility when driving a tracker.

It does suck though. I'm cruisin at 70 in the #2 lane one day, when a putz in a box truck eating fritos starts drifting into my lane. I lay on the horn & startle him but all he does is see a lil pussy car and lays on his air horns... :lmao: That never happened in the big truck. :ohwell:
:lmao: at both you and Mainman! :killingme

rack'm

Jaded
Mikeinsmd said:

:lmao:

My 35+ mpg Saturn changes lanes with the wind sometimes. :killingme

W

Wenchy

mainman said:
You should see him in it, he barely fits....:roflmao: :killingme:

And you know he is thinking, god I hope no one sees me...:lol:

My girlfriend and I went to lunch yesterday. She pulled up in my driveway right behind my SUV. I asked her to move it, and told her I was driving.

I can't fit into a Miata! :bawl: