Traffic Anti-Rant

glhs837

Power with Control
Holy crap, came to the 235 end of Park Hall this morning, going to take my normal left. School bus waiting to take a right stayed back about 6-8 feet behind the stop line so I had a clear field of view to the south. After a few cars, it was quite evident that I wasnt going left anytime soon, so I waved him up, older black gent driving, gave him a thumbs up as he passed. Next two vehicles did that same courteous thing. Yeah Team Good Drivers!!!!!

Once in a while you get some nice folks. Seems to be tied to the time of day.

A few days ago I rolled up to a stop in the Slingshot, right lane to turn right. A friggin' huge black RAM pickup rolled up along my left, pulled up past the white line and totally blocked my view. I was staring at his rear door. Then he pulled out fast and hard leaving a coal cloud in my face.

Yeah..... pizzed.

glhs837

Power with Control

A few days ago I rolled up to a stop in the Slingshot, right lane to turn right. A friggin' huge black RAM pickup rolled up along my left, pulled up past the white line and totally blocked my view. I was staring at his rear door. Then he pulled out fast and hard leaving a coal cloud in my face.

Yeah..... pizzed.

Yeah, always seem to get behind the "tuned" pickup. On roads with no place to legally pass........ Coming in Gate 3 is the worst

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Yeah..... pizzed.
You mean to say that "The Diesel Douche" is alive and well still in St Mary's? Target those tires when you have a chance. 4 inch nails positioned at a 45 degree angle when parked right up against the tire ... All four of them. And while you are under there, knife the spare hanging as well right thru the sidewall.

BernieP

Resident PIA
If I may ...

You mean to say that "The Diesel Douche" is alive and well still in St Mary's? Target those tires when you have a chance. 4 inch nails positioned at a 45 degree angle when parked right up against the tire ... All four of them. And while you are under there, knife the spare hanging as well right thru the sidewall.
do you want to cut off the balls hanging from their trailer hitch too?

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

do you want to cut off the balls hanging from their trailer hitch too?
I don't know. How can a pussy have balls anyway? Just take the hitch instead. Not the whole thing, just the part that is held in place with a pin. Could always get some JB Weld, mix a bunch up, and then squeeze a whole bunch of it through the adjustment holes in the rear drum brakes locking them tight as a drum. Or a tube of Hard as Nails. That would work to.

dan0623_2000

If I may ...

Sure going to be fun watching you go to jail for destruction of property. A felony conviction on your record!!!!

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Sure going to be fun watching you go to jail for destruction of property. A felony conviction on your record!!!!
I never said I was going to do the deed. Was just offering unsolicited advise/opinion. Never, ever would I have, never have I ever, done something like this .... and been caught. snicker snicker. No really, it's not as if I'm some evil mastermind over here conjuring up activities to bestow upon the flaming ass-holes that are "The Diesel Douches" of the world driving around in their obnoxiously loud and smoky $85,000 extensions of their c*cks. That's just not me in my heart of hearts. I'm a pacifist. 😏

FED_UP

Well my sincere apology to the man behind me in a blue car on Chancellors Run Road a little while ago. I was in the right lane turning into a residential neighborhood and he honked his horn at me because I was turning to slow into a 25 MPH road where I know kids and adults are usually walking. My bag.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Well my sincere apology to the man behind me in a blue car on Chancellors Run Road a little while ago. I was in the right lane turning into a residential neighborhood and he honked his horn at me because I was turning to slow into a 25 MPH road where I know kids and adults are usually walking. My bag.
Sorry you are not allowed to slow down to turn right - the left lane is reserved for slow moving vehicles :)

One of my great concerns on 235 (because I've seen it happen). Everyone seems to think the "RIGHT TURN ONLY" markings don't apply to them.
It's an "Acceleration Lane"
It's a "Merge Lane"
It's my hurry up and get to the next light, lane.
So if you do happen to use it to turn right into a driveway, please don't slow down, you might have someone implanted into the back end of your vehicle.

glhs837

Power with Control
Sorry you are not allowed to slow down to turn right - the left lane is reserved for slow moving vehicles :)

While we're talking people with a perfectly good 12 foot shoulder who stay in the main lane to slow from 55 to 15 to turn right can go right to hell..... along with people who pull into the shoulder facing traffic with their headlights on to check thier friken mailboxes....