Trail ridding

showqueen74

I am looking to give my mare a break from the show ring, and arena. Does anyone know of some nice trails to go trail ridding on? I know about the ones at Oak Ridge Park, but that is all. I was thinking of going on the next SMTR ride, but its a nite ride, and can't say that I know how my horse will react to that, or of she crosses water.

Thanks Vicky and Flurry

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Mingiz and I go out every weekend we will gladly incude you..and help you with your mare on water etc..Don't make the night time ride your FIRST one out..its a fun fun ride though..where is it this year...I will be there..

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
Pasofever said:
Mingiz and I go out every weekend we will gladly incude you..and help you with your mare on water etc..Don't make the night time ride your FIRST one out..its a fun fun ride though..where is it this year...I will be there..
either its a p.j's house ( oak tree farm? or something with oak i think...) or at oak ridge park... but i know that p.j is hosting it either way....

showqueen74

Pasofever said:
According to their web site, its at Double Tree Farm. That would be cool to join up with some folks, more fun!! I can't do anything this weekend, she just got stiches yesterday, so I wana give her a chance to heal up. Thanks for the offer! V&F

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
That night ride by the river was awsome..it was so dark on the way back I could not even see my horses ears.. :lmao:

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
Pasofever said:
That night ride by the river was awsome..it was so dark on the way back I could not even see my horses ears.. :lmao:

here is the flyer hope you can open it ,,, TC

Attachments

• July2007RideFlyer.doc
    69 KB · Views: 85

ARWB01R

Pasofever said:

There is also a moonlight ride with LOMH...anyone going?

mingiz

Horse Poor
showqueen74 said:
who is LOMH? Call me a chicken, but I'm more into DAY time ridding!

LOMH = League of Md. Horseman
I think you have to be a member or a guest to ride there. It's an awesome place to ride...

R

remaxrealtor

showqueen74 said:
I am looking to give my mare a break from the show ring, and arena. Does anyone know of some nice trails to go trail ridding on? I know about the ones at Oak Ridge Park, but that is all. I was thinking of going on the next SMTR ride, but its a nite ride, and can't say that I know how my horse will react to that, or of she crosses water.

Thanks Vicky and Flurry
I am just in love with Flurry. What a sweet, sweet girl!

showqueen74

remaxrealtor said:
I am just in love with Flurry. What a sweet, sweet girl!
She knows that pink bag outside of her stall has treats, and if she's "sweet" enough she can sucker anyone into giving her some. She is such a treat hussy :lmao:

PS thanks to whom ever left me the green karma about not spelling Riding correctly! I am so NOT a Webster

Amy

Hey Vicky!
It's Jake's mom. I too would like to do some trail riding. I also don't think night would be the one to start on either. Jake is pretty quiet but we need to start with something easy.
Flurry is so cute! I think Jake kind of likes her too.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Amy said:
Hey Vicky!
It's Jake's mom. I too would like to do some trail riding. I also don't think night would be the one to start on either. Jake is pretty quiet but we need to start with something easy.

Can the two of you haul out? Want to go to the beach Sunday??

showqueen74

Pasofever said:
Can the two of you haul out? Want to go to the beach Sunday??
I have a 2 horse, and can take anyone along who's up for the ride. I can't do anything this week end, Flurry got some bumps removed on Wed, and has some stiches. I'd rather be safe than sorry, if ya know what I mean.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
showqueen74 said:
I have a 2 horse, and can take anyone along who's up for the ride. I can't do anything this week end, Flurry got some bumps removed on Wed, and has some stiches. I'd rather be safe than sorry, if ya know what I mean.

OK Mingiz and I try to meet every Sunday..Happy and I usually meet one day a week...I ride here too...Mingiz and I do longer and harder rides usually then Happy and I..

showqueen74

Amy said:
Hey Vicky!
Flurry is good on the trails that I have done with her. Washington state, and up at Oak ridge. She was an endurance horse in her first lifetime. I don't think that the speed thing was to her liking. She's also good with other horses. I just don't know about water and/or night.