Trail Ride Oct.

mingiz

Horse Poor
Got this ..Been to a few of thier ride's and they are great host. They put a feast on at every meal you get. Riding is ok. Don't have to have shoes. I have the complete flyer Pm your email addres to me and I will send it to you...

Fall Trail Ride hosted by Lonesome River Walkers
Scottsville, VA
October 2-4th, 2009
RAIN OR SHINE

Lonesome River Walkers will host our annual fall trail ride on October 2nd -4th. Primitive camping is available. Water will be provided for horses and wood for campfires as well. Gate opens at 10 a.m. on Friday and you may enjoy a self guided ride on well marked trails. Dinner will be served on Friday night followed by campfire “pickin”. On Saturday breakfast will be served from 7:30 -9:00 am. And the ride will begin at 10:00 a.m. Lunch will be served on the trail. On Saturday night dinner will be served from 6:00-8:00 p.m. All meals served here at Lonesome River are home cooked ALL YOU CAN EAT meals! On Saturday night you will hear music by “Midnight Special” entertaining you with the best of country music. PRE-REGISTRATIONS ARE STRONGLEY ENCOURAGED! Lonesome River Walkers offers one of the best trail ride experiences you will ever find in Virginia! You must have current coggins and sign liability waiver at gate. Contact Lriverwalkers@aol.com or call Natalie Brown at (434)293-7340 OR (434)806-5811