Trail Riders

mingiz

Horse Poor
No it's 110.00 per person for the weekend including meals...Send me your email address and I'll send the brochure to you....

jacbro

Can you send my a flyer too? My email is wonderofme@mail.com
this sounds fun, very interested in going. Maybe by that time I will have a dang old trailer, Can ya hear my frustrations. I want a trailer!!!! Ok, smiling now, deep breaths, I know I will find one someday. :)Sorry if this was a bit confusing to ya.lol. Just venting.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
mingiz said:
This is a new ride for me. The website has a nice slide show. Myself and my camping/riding buddies are going. Can't wait..... :getdown: It's trail riding season soon... :high5:

http://www.bullpasturemountainranch.com/index.php

I have been there and you will love it. The owner John Hyman has a beautiful set up. My brother and sister-in-law live a couple of miles away and that truley is God's Country. Unfortunately Plumloco hates the mountains :smack: so we probably won't be going.

Last edited:

mingiz

Horse Poor
mygoldnhorse said:
I have been there and you will love it. The owner John Hyman has a beautiful set up. My brother and sister-in-law live a couple of miles away and that truley is God's Country. Unfortunately Plumloco hates the mountains :smack: so we probably won't be going.

How bad is the drive over the 3 mountains?? Will I be white knuckled from it... :lmao: We're going through Fredericksburg to pick up 81 hate 66...

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
mingiz said:
How bad is the drive over the 3 mountains?? Will I be white knuckled from it... :lmao: We're going through Fredericksburg to pick up 81 hate 66...
:lmao: The roads are pretty wide so its not that bad. Have you ever been to Ft Valley, VA? We went there 6 years ago and we went across the mountains from like Rt 17 or something like that.... it was exilerating :killingme
NOT!

mingiz

Horse Poor
Yes been to Ft Valley we came home over the mountain, By the time I got to the bottom...I was Smokin from brakes heating up...

mingiz

Horse Poor
If I can get over the mountains with out having a stroke or breaking the steering wheel from white knuckel syndrome... :shocking: :yikes: Then i'm sure that I will have a great time after I do this.... :cheers: