Trail Rides...

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
I heard about a trail ride today that's near the pa line and I can not remember the name of it for the life of me.. I have some info on it..
- it's on a 37,000 or maybe 3,700 acre park
-it's near the pa line
-it's the first weekend of October
- and the person said something about Fairhill

Any info will help! Thanks in advance

Tazgirl

My ferrier has been going for years and he and his son love it. They invited my husband and I to go this year but my little grandson is having surgery that week and I want to be close in case I am needed.

BlissfulJumper

My ferrier has been going for years and he and his son love it. They invited my husband and I to go this year but my little grandson is having surgery that week and I want to be close in case I am needed.

would your farrier happen to be Rick Graham? If so, he invited me too!

BlissfulJumper

Yes he is, I just love Rick....

Rick is really good. this is my second time having him out and he really works hard at what he does and takes very good care of my horse! My old farrier really messed his feet up and Rick is doing a great job gettin him back on track. He's a very nice man and really great to have around! :yahoo:

Do you know if the trail ride has a website?

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
I went swimming in a rock quarry named BIll Mills near Baltimore years ago...very cool. Is this the same place???

covekat

Rick's son works for us, I'll have to ask him about it... he told me him and his dad go up to Fair Hill about twice a year... I was up there 2 months ago... the place is awesome... we may be moving up there!

BlissfulJumper

Rick's son works for us, I'll have to ask him about it... he told me him and his dad go up to Fair Hill about twice a year... I was up there 2 months ago... the place is awesome... we may be moving up there!

Yep. He said yesterday that they were going on this ride and invited me to join but I have to send in the info ASAP. Are you going? Rick said you knew me or knew my old barn manager, true? We'll have to meet up sometime.. Rick says you have some gorgeous horses! :howdy:

covekat

I havent talked to Rick in a few days... I will see his son on Monday though, I'll have to ask about it...I think I referred you to Rick, right? (To lazy to go back on my pm's)...Would love to meet you though, and I have no idea who your old BM is.