Trail Riding

ARWB01R

Has anyone ever heard of The League of Maryland Horsemen (www.lomh.net)? I have been invited to borrow a friend of mine's horse and go to the 'steak and potato' ride this weekend. It sounds like a lot of fun!

Anyone ever been to any of their events? Good/bad? Thanks for your help! :howdy:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Thier events are great. The only thing I didn't like was that there isn't much room for a bunch of rigs when they have events. Things get tight. But it's worth it. The riding is great there...

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
mingiz said:
Thier events are great. The only thing I didn't like was that there isn't much room for a bunch of rigs when they have events. Things get tight. But it's worth it. The riding is great there...
correct! But if someone ELSE is hauling and you can go just to ride, do it, that event fills up quick. it's fun!
SMTRs overnight trail ride is at that location in August.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
ARWB01R said:
Has anyone ever heard of The League of Maryland Horsemen (www.lomh.net)? I have been invited to borrow a friend of mine's horse and go to the 'steak and potato' ride this weekend. It sounds like a lot of fun!

Anyone ever been to any of their events? Good/bad? Thanks for your help! :howdy:
Definetly GO! Especially if you are not the one trying to park the rig :lmao:

mingiz

Horse Poor
mygoldnhorse said:
Definetly GO! Especially if you are not the one trying to park the rig :lmao:

:yeahthat: :yikes: That's my greatest fear... When i'm hauling alone...:shocking: Paso can vouch for me :lmao:

ARWB01R

sounds like I'm going then. haha Yep...borrowing a horse and don't have to drive...could it get any better? :lmao:

ARWB01R

Update: :howdy: I had an AMAZING weekend! We went up Friday afternoon and didn't get home until late Sunday night. The trails we're fantastic and the people were great! I've never been around such a laid back group without all the competition. Everyone was there to help everyone else...it was a totally opposite atmosphere then I'm used to. There is a moonlight ride on July 28th that we will be going back up for...I can't wait!

Oh and there were two gorgeous Paso Fino's next to our horses...first one's I've ever seen in person...talk about love at first sight! WOW!

I'll post a few pictures in a bit...Thanks guys!