Trailer for rent?

lnmarsh

Love * Luck * Faith
I'm in a bit of a bind here guys...

I have my first big show coming up next weekend (April 29 - May 1) in Quentin PA. Show entries are in, show shoes are on, supplies packed... I'm ready to roll. Only problem is my trailering situation has fallen through. I'm hoping someone can help me out...

Does anyone have (or know of) a 2 horse bumper pull that they would be willing to rent to me for my show? I would need to pick it up Wednesday night. I will pay $100 up front and clean it top to bottom, inside and out once I get back from the show. It would need to be an aluminium or fiberglass trailer. It would be hauled by my Mom (who has over 20 years trailering experience) with a 2001 F-150 Triton V8.

If anyone can help me out please let me know!!! I would be so very appreciative. I've worked really hard for this and now to have it fall through would just ruin my day lol. Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help.

Last edited:

Loper

Animal Poor!
I'm in a hit of a bind here guys...

I have my first big show coming up next weekend (April 29 - May 1) in Quentin PA. Show entries are in, show shoes are on, supplies packed... I'm ready to roll. Only problem is my trailering situation has fallen through. I'm hoping someone can help me out...

Does anyone have (or know of) a 2 horse bumper pull that they would be willing to rent to me for my show? I would need to pick it up Wednesday night. I will pay $100 up front and clean it top to bottom, inside and out once I get back from the show. It would need to be an aluminium or fiberglass trailer. It would be hauled by my Mom (who has over 20 years trailering experience) with a 2001 F-150 Triton V8.

If anyone can help me out please let me know!!! I would be so very appreciative. I've worked really hard for this and now to have it fall through would just ruin my day lol. Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help.

I have a pony trailer you could use if it's for a pony under 14.2 h

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Hi inmarsh...sorry i cant help you. Mine is too big. Good luck. Im getting texts from "the boys" asking me if i had a two horse for ya.

smurfette

oh L....I wish mine was ready to go, cause i'd loan it to ya in a heartbeat! Still doing body work. Between the weather and hubby's schedule progress has been very slow. Should be ready for inspection in May. PM me in the future if you need a rental again! Have you been out to visit lately? Thought I saw some fresh flowers. Miss ya!