Trailer repairs/painting

Tazgirl

My bumper pull needs some repair and a paint job. Does anyone have information on a good place to get estimates?

fredsaid2

Tazgirl said:
My bumper pull needs some repair and a paint job. Does anyone have information on a good place to get estimates?

Phyxius gave us this one:

Saufley Sandblasting and Trailer Repair
Mechanicsville
301-884-5238

J and M

I used Saufley to redo my trailer. Paint, re-wire, floor boards, install a fan, new breaks w/battery box, put in two additional windows. He did a nice job.

Robin

Saufley

It has been the best.. The son is very familiar with how us Horse women want things perfect...Mom is a horse owner that has a beautiful facility and they always have the most consistant beautiful timothy hay for sale. Great family..He has been doing horse trailers for a good amount of time now and folks are extremely satisfied with His work. Highly recommended

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
fredsaid2 said:
Phyxius gave us this one:

Saufley Sandblasting and Trailer Repair
Mechanicsville
301-884-5238

Thanks for posting this again! Robin hit it right on the head, Kenny knows what us crazy horse women want and he does a great job! Next time I go over there to ride I'm going to see if he'll power wash my trailer for me, it gets parked under pine trees and they are reeking havoc on the aluminium.

mingiz

Horse Poor
Phyxius said:
Thanks for posting this again! Robin hit it right on the head, Kenny knows what us crazy horse women want and he does a great job! Next time I go over there to ride I'm going to see if he'll power wash my trailer for me, it gets parked under pine trees and they are reeking havoc on the aluminium.

Power washing may not get the sap off. Ask him about acid washes. Atleast that's what I've been told and read about as far as getting the aluminium cleaned properly. Some truck stops will do it. I'm leary about doing it. The word acid just scares me :lmao:

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
Phyxius said:

I can vouch for Kenny as well thanks to Phyxius and Fredsaid. He was wonderful when I needed my trailer breaks fixed. Fast too!

Tazgirl

Thanks everyone I will call Kenny today. Hopefully he can do it before we go on the SMTR overnight in August...... Too Cool!!!!