Trainers in SC??

FrmGrl

Get some!
Does anyone know of a good trainer in or near Charleston, SC?? Not sure if they have a forum like this but a need a hunter/jumper trainer there while I am on my next assignment. Thanks.

Sparks

I don't know of any trainers down there but I do know that Charleston is a fabulous place to live. I'd live there in a minute if it wasn't so hot.

Are you in the military?

FrmGrl

Get some!
I don't know of any trainers down there but I do know that Charleston is a fabulous place to live. I'd live there in a minute if it wasn't so hot.

Are you in the military?
Husband is retired. We have been there before. I am a travel nurse. I go to different hospitals and work a contract, usually 3 months long.

Sparks

Husband is retired. We have been there before. I am a travel nurse. I go to different hospitals and work a contract, usually 3 months long.

Oh, I just assumed AF. Have fun there!

So many great restaurants :yay: I think my favorite is Poogan's Porch.

FrmGrl

Get some!
Oh, I just assumed AF. Have fun there!

So many great restaurants :yay: I think my favorite is Poogan's Porch.

Oh keep those good tips coming. Its been 15 years, he was there when the Navy was still there. Cant wait to go. I still need a trainer though:eyebrow:

Sparks

Oh keep those good tips coming. Its been 15 years, he was there when the Navy was still there. Cant wait to go. I still need a trainer though:eyebrow:

S.N.O.B. (slightly north of broad) is very good, High Cotton is also excellent, both are pricey though.

Make sure you go to the farmers market in town early Saturday morning for fresh veggies and crepes! I think that runs in the summer only.

devinej

i don't think she'd knock anything down....

glad she was good yesterday, maybe i should work her that way the day before you lesson next time.