Trannie Prostitute running for NY City Council.

BOP

He/she/it will fit right in with the politicians, and probably make bank on the side.

UglyBear

If having an empty skull and teeth transplant from a horse does not stop one from getting elected, a fake vijayjay and at least some brains would be an improvement ?

DaSDGuy

How did this guy make it as a prostitute?
Will a Doctor made vagina hold up to that kind of wear?

Asking for a friend. LOL
Does this mean no more posts on the forum if it wins election?

gemma_rae

I'm curious, what makes you guys think Ms. Crespo had her junk cut off? I'm willing to bet little Missy Sissy is still doing her share of sword fighting in her spare time.:killingme

But this is what I found interesting:

“Ms. Crespo’s lived experience and obvious talent are exactly what we need to address overcriminalization and bias that limit employment, housing and education opportunities. It is thrilling to see a candidate with the courage to challenge the criminalization of sex work,” Hanssens said.

WTF is that? Exactly what is her "talent", and isn't "challenging the criminalization of sex work" just a fancy way of saying pro-legalized prostitution? Duh!

Don't get me wrong, i'm actually in favor of legalized prostitution because I think it may cut down on domestic abuse.:yay:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
“Ms. Crespo’s lived experience and obvious talent are exactly what we need to address overcriminalization and bias that limit employment, housing and education opportunities. It is thrilling to see a candidate with the courage to challenge the criminalization of sex work,” Hanssens said.
This is a big, tasty word salad. Most likely containing a creamy dressing and extra nuts.

Hijinx

I'm curious, what makes you guys think Ms. Crespo had her junk cut off? I'm willing to bet little Missy Sissy is still doing her share of sword fighting in her spare time.:killingme

But this is what I found interesting:

WTF is that? Exactly what is her "talent", and isn't "challenging the criminalization of sex work" just a fancy way of saying pro-legalized prostitution? Duh!

Don't get me wrong, i'm actually in favor of legalized prostitution because I think it may cut down on domestic abuse.:yay:

Sex work is one thing. Dressing like a woman and selling head jobs is something else.
If a man wants to pay for a head job from a fake woman, he isn't getting much value from his buck.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
It wasnt' Trump the world was shaking it's head at.... It's #### like this!