Tranny posts

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Point 2: Trump is a buffoon. Trump is incompetent. Trump is inept. Trump is unfit.

Trump is a buffoon. Trump is inept. Trump is incompetent. Trump is unfit.

:tantrum

Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.

:blahblah:

Fantasy, Supposition, Innuendo and Unfounded OPINION

It is the duty and responsibility of a President to work to bring this country together. Trump makes no attempt to do that. It is the duty andresponsibility of a President to move this country forward. Trump makes no attempt to do that.

Since When ? Like Obama / And OR Progressives have ..... all they want is to tear the country apart, turning America into Venezuela

Point 7: After almost 18 months in office, with a House and Senate run by the same party, what has Trump accomplished??

hey sugar you act like there is some sort of PARTY Unity ... they ain't too many NEVER Trumpers in Congress

MiddleGround

It's possible I've missed it but has it EVER replied to a direct question or correction?

Why does transporter need to? They are doing exactly what they are here to do which is :oldman:

And you have to admit, transporter is THE BEST at it on this forum. Clickedy click-click.. :yay:

This_person

I don't understand why folks constantly engage with him or her... Whatever it is.

My initial point was to remind people of a great line from an even better movie starring an even better actor. And, it fit how I really do see Tranny's posts - Tranny is nothing more than a hate-filled person trying to bring down someone whose sole intent seems to be to help other people. Even when Trump is ####ing up, which is not exactly rare, he's at least trying to help other people. Tranny seems to do nothing but the opposite - throwing stones at the person trying to help Tranny and others.

I've already said why I responded with a post I know never will even be read by anyone, let alone responded to by the person to which it was addressed.

This_person

I really think you are mistaken as to why transporter is even here...

Did you mean a couple of posts ago when you said
Why does transporter need to? They are doing exactly what they are here to do which is :oldman:

And you have to admit, transporter is THE BEST at it on this forum. Clickedy click-click.. :yay:

Because, one can get clicks in other ways. If it is to harass those of us who think conservatively, then Tranny is doing exactly what I said.

So, I'm at a loss for what you think I'm missing.

MiddleGround

Because, one can get clicks in other ways. If it is to harass those of us who think conservatively, then Tranny is doing exactly what I said.

So, I'm at a loss for what you think I'm missing.

You said this:

Tranny is nothing more than a hate-filled person trying to bring down someone whose sole intent seems to be to help other people.

I do not think transporter is neither "hate filled" or trying to bring people down.