Trans is really Roger Waters

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

“This is a man who has failed at ****ing everything in his life except becoming the biggest … tyrant and mass murderer and mass destroyer of everything that any of us might love or cherish in the whole [world], only because he has the power,” he reportedly said.

Good grief. That is some deranged chit right there.

transporter

“This is a man who has failed at ****ing everything in his life except becoming the biggest … tyrant and mass murderer and mass destroyer of everything that any of us might love or cherish in the whole [world], only because he has the power,” he reportedly said.

Good grief. That is some deranged chit right there.

Spitbubble...you ALWAYS proclaim that you have no use for "celebrities". You don't care what they have to say...you don't care what their politics are.

So, just to ask the stunningly obvious question:

Why do you ALWAYS post the commentary and political opinions of celebrities???

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
“This is a man who has failed at ****ing everything in his life except becoming the biggest … tyrant and mass murderer and mass destroyer of everything that any of us might love or cherish in the whole [world], only because he has the power,”
I would say to Roger "The Wall" Waters: That's one hell of an achievement there Roger! Dontcha' think?

So ya
Thought ya
Might like to
Go to the show?🤪

SamSpade

Syd Barrett - David Gilmour - Roger Waters -

Which one was the crazy one? It's hard to tell.

When he split from Pink Floyd, I got the impression I still have now - this guy lives with a permanent scowl and hates everything.
How can things NOT get better for Pink Floyd?

phreddyp

Spitbubble...you ALWAYS proclaim that you have no use for "celebrities". You don't care what they have to say...you don't care what their politics are.

Because their rantings are highly entertaining kinda like you, twit.

Toxick

Splat

Probably the same reason you choose to come onto these forums every damned day, despite your obvious hatred for anyone and everyone in here.

Why don't you tend to the wooden plank jutting out of your own salt mine before you tend to the splinters of others.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Syd Barrett - David Gilmour - Roger Waters -

Which one was the crazy one? It's hard to tell.

When he split from Pink Floyd, I got the impression I still have now - this guy lives with a permanent scowl and hates everything.
How can things NOT get better for Pink Floyd?
Syd's downfall was LSD, but Roger Waters is smoking crack. This is why I don't like it when entertainers offer their political opinions.

I still think David Gilmore and Richard Wright did more for Floyd than Waters, but that's just my opinion.:sshrug:

I still listen and watch them on Youtube when I get in that groove. Good tunes.

Spitfire

Syd's downfall was LSD, but Roger Waters is smoking crack. This is why I don't like it when entertainers offer their political opinions.

I still think David Gilmore and Richard Wright did more for Floyd than Waters, but that's just my opinion.:sshrug:

I still listen and watch them on Youtube when I get in that groove. Good tunes.

Greetings:

You are such a biased hack.

After Syd left, Roger became Pink Floyd. He was the lyricist, thematic leader, and primary composer of the music. Roger delivered Dark Side, Wish You Were Here, Animals, the Wall, and the Final Cut to name the big ones.

To suggest Nick and David Gilmore (who isn’t even a founding member) did more for the band is just plain idiotic.

But you are an idiot, so it all falls into place nicely.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Greetings:

You are such a biased hack.

After Syd left, Roger became Pink Floyd. He was the lyricist, thematic leader, and primary composer of the music. Roger delivered Dark Side, Wish You Were Here, Animals, the Wall, and the Final Cut to name the big ones.

To suggest Nick and David Gilmore (who isn’t even a founding member) did more for the band is just plain idiotic.

But you are an idiot, so it all falls into place nicely.
So to your simple mind, that excuses his irrational vitriol. Got it.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
So to your simple mind, that excuses his irrational vitriol. Got it.
:roflmao: I should have looked at the post count sooner. I was thinking, "WTF is G drinking tonight?!"

Is that SpitLip or RumpRanger? :roflmao: