Transgender Who Claimed He Brutally Murdered His Parents Because Of Gender

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
According to centralmaine.com, Balcer, born Andrew Balcer, plunged “a hunting knife into his mother’s back as she comforted him in his bedroom. He then slew his father and the family’s Chihuahua because it would not stop barking; he left his older brother Christopher alone. A 911 recording previously played in court almost a year ago recorded Balcer saying he stabbed his father when his father awakened after hearing his wife’s scream. His father fled into the bedroom, where Balcer stabbed him, leaving his father dead face-up on the floor.

Balcer had claimed in September 2018, “I wanted to grow up and be a woman. They kind of sat me down and told me and kind of physically forced into me that that was something that was not acceptable. I spent however many years being raised as a boy, as a man. It was drilled into me what men do, what they’re supposed to be. I was never raised the way I wanted to be. So I am conflicted between the person that I was raised to be and the person who I want to be.”

Transgender Who Claimed He Brutally Murdered His Parents Because Of Gender Issues Sentenced To 40 Years

well 40 yrs in Jail being someone's Bitch should teach him a thing or two

Last edited:

Salmon

This is a mental health issue, not a LGBTQIAP one. And contrary to right wing lies, the two don’t go hand in hand.

BOP

According to centralmaine.com, Balcer, born Andrew Balcer, plunged “a hunting knife into his mother’s back as she comforted him in his bedroom. He then slew his father and the family’s Chihuahua because it would not stop barking; he left his older brother Christopher alone. A 911 recording previously played in court almost a year ago recorded Balcer saying he stabbed his father when his father awakened after hearing his wife’s scream. His father fled into the bedroom, where Balcer stabbed him, leaving his father dead face-up on the floor.

Balcer had claimed in September 2018, “I wanted to grow up and be a woman. They kind of sat me down and told me and kind of physically forced into me that that was something that was not acceptable. I spent however many years being raised as a boy, as a man. It was drilled into me what men do, what they’re supposed to be. I was never raised the way I wanted to be. So I am conflicted between the person that I was raised to be and the person who I want to be.”

Transgender Who Claimed He Brutally Murdered His Parents Because Of Gender Issues Sentenced To 40 Years

well 40 yrs in Jail being someone's Bitch should teach him a thing or two

Okay, I understand the part about the Chihuahua (j/k - at least he didn't eat it), but apparently somebody missed the teaching about what it means to be a man and not stabbing people to death in a fit of anger.

Hijinx

Mentally ill people cannot help always control their disability. Yes, crime must be punished, but the death penalty is inhumane.

Exactly the reason to execute them. They cannot control themselves,thereby placing guards and people in mental institutions and the general public in danger of death.
Just as a rabid dog is put down for the same reason, they are a hazard to life of innocents.
Nothing inhumane about the death penalty if it is done in a timely fashion to the guilty.
Give them an overdose of Heroin laced with fentanyl and they go out with a smile on their face.

What is the profit in spending thousands of dollars to keep an insane killer alive.?
Just because a goody two shoes thinks it is inhumane.

Murder is inhumane too. No one who has been executed has ever killed again.