Transitions

GregV814

There is a new commercial for what appears to be fancy eyewear. The female actor, wearing glasses walks from shade to sunlight as the lenses change color and shade. So far, so good. Another actor, could be either sex walks from shade to daylight...and appears to change from one sex to another in syncopation with the lenses. The moderator whispers “Transitions “. What’s being promoted?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Speaking of commercials, there's one for - I think it's a wireless company - where the couple is going over things with the babysitter, who is being less than terrific. I've seen this commercial at least a dozen times and it just registered with me that the couple is two guys.

I would make the worst eyewitness.

Grumpy

Speaking of commercials, there's one for - I think it's a wireless company - where the couple is going over things with the babysitter, who is being less than terrific. I've seen this commercial at least a dozen times and it just registered with me that the couple is two guys.

I would make the worst eyewitness.

Speaking of 2 guys..a man called into Larry O'connor's radio program earlier this week singing the praises of Trump and his border wall stance,went on and on..and after about 2 minutes, he stated his husband was going to be very mad at him when he got home if he happened to be listening..After a very pregnant pause, O'Connor recovered and said something about sticking to his guns and moved on to another caller. I don't care one way or another but it sure had me doing a double take.

NextJen

Raisin cane
There is a new commercial for what appears to be fancy eyewear. The female actor, wearing glasses walks from shade to sunlight as the lenses change color and shade. So far, so good. Another actor, could be either sex walks from shade to daylight...and appears to change from one sex to another in syncopation with the lenses. The moderator whispers “Transitions “. What’s being promoted?

How fast and easy it is to go from light to darkness.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Speaking of 2 guys..a man called into Larry O'connor's radio program earlier this week singing the praises of Trump and his border wall stance,went on and on..and after about 2 minutes, he stated his husband was going to be very mad at him when he got home if he happened to be listening..After a very pregnant pause, O'Connor recovered and said something about sticking to his guns and moved on to another caller. I don't care one way or another but it sure had me doing a double take.

There are way more gay people supporting Trump than the MSM would have you believe. Several peeps on social media have noted that they got way more threats and hate coming out as a Trump supporter than they did coming out as gay.

littlelady

God bless the USA
There are way more gay people supporting Trump than the MSM would have you believe. Several peeps on social media have noted that they got way more threats and hate coming out as a Trump supporter than they did coming out as gay.

The Transitions glasses promotion was way ahead of it’s time. I don’t think they knew what their company was getting themselves into. Just my thought.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Politics is the religion of the left.

Theyre persecuting the heretics.

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
Transitionings maybe be a better product name if that's what they're trying to convey.

Years back, I had opportunity to work in the area of Capitol Hill in D.C. One of the row houses I worked in was on East Capitol St and owned by a gay couple, one a high level lawyer for the government and one a neurosurgeon. Words cannot describe the opulence, from the marble floors to the imported crystal chandeliers hanging from cathedral ceilings. The epitome of a Washington power couple.

Of course, next door was a dump but, 'whatever'.