Transporter melts down over Ginsburg

Grumpy

Reactions: BOP

Hijinx

Very nice. It brought laughter to my heart.
If you think she is nuts now wait until Trump gets re-elected.

PsyOps

Pixelated

:kickingrockswithandsinpockets:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Whats sad it she's PISSED that RGB could avoid dying for four months...... Doesnt give a crap that she died, just WHEN she died.

RBG.

My thought is, this girl doesn't give a damn about RBG. She's angry that Trump gets to nominate another justice changing the balance. Of course, she's assuming Biden is going to win, which he won't. She's assuming the senate will swing democrat, which it won't. But, more so... this is what we are dealing with regarding Trump. Fanatics. Insanely angry that they can't get their far leftist agenda pushed down our collective throats.

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
I would love to meet her when she's drunk and horny. Between the crazy and tight body she's HAWT!:hot:

• Haha

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
RBG.

My thought is, this girl doesn't give a damn about RBG. She's angry that Trump gets to nominate another justice changing the balance. Of course, she's assuming Biden is going to win, which he won't. She's assuming the senate will swing democrat, which it won't. But, more so... this is what we are dealing with regarding Trump. Fanatics. Insanely angry that they can't get their far leftist agenda pushed down our collective throats.

My thought is that she's a wannabe social media influencer looking for virals and likes. She doesn't appear the have the brains required for serious analysis.

UglyBear

I would love to meet her when she's drunk and horny. Between the crazy and tight body she's HAWT!:hot:
Are you quite sure that person doesn’t have, or used to have, how can I say that politely, a penis? I kinda got a vibe — shoulders, facial features, crazy libtarded — yeah, I would pass based on that

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Are you quite sure that person doesn’t have, or used to have, how can I say that politely, a penis? I kinda got a vibe — shoulders, facial features, crazy libtarded — yeah, I would pass based on that
Hard pass?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Democrats should have kept her on life support for 6 weeks ....... disconnect her on Election Day
You think they're bad now, can you imagine if Trump had selected a SC justice as a lame duck and installed her on new years eve

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
Naw, I saw her elbows bend backward a little. Only women can do that.