Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like both and think everyone should live the way they want

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Both are weird

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters

Highlander

ONE NATION UNDER GOD
Last night we were flipping channels and stopped at Discovery Health. They were telling a story of a trans-gendered couple who was expecting a baby. The thing that looked like a guy who was a girl was pregnant. The other one was a guy but looked like a girl. The doctors kept saying things like "he's going to have a baby" Neither one of them had jobs and the were talking about all the hormone therapy and wondering if that would affect the baby's health.

On the flip side, I can recall so many people making so many horrible comments about the Duggars when they had their 19th child. You know. The family that is self supportive, has no debt, has 19 wonderful children. They aren't on welfare. They seem to have a very loving, large family. Although this is not for most of us, I admire them.

Then comes the question. Which seems to be normal to you? Neither, Both?

Last edited:

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Yeah I was a little annoyed when they kept saying that a "man" was pregnant. Umm no. A woman was pregnant who took some drugs to make her grow a beard..nothing amazing in that.

Highlander

ONE NATION UNDER GOD
Yeah I was a little annoyed when they kept saying that a "man" was pregnant. Umm no. A woman was pregnant who took some drugs to make her grow a beard..nothing amazing in that.

It was just kind of sickening to watch them. If they were living their freaky lives off in a corner somewhere, I guess I wouldn't care but they had to plaster them on TV and try to make it seem normal. And who knows how this is all going to affect the child, physically and emotionally.

Cowgirl

It was just kind of sickening to watch them. If they were living their freaky lives off in a corner somewhere, I guess I wouldn't care but they had to plaster them on TV and try to make it seem normal. And who knows how this is all going to affect the child, physically and emotionally.

So turn the channel. Just because they're on tv doesn't mean you have to watch!

Highlander

ONE NATION UNDER GOD
So turn the channel. Just because they're on tv doesn't mean you have to watch!

You have a good point. I guess for the same reason I watch other gross things like Dr. G doing Autopsies, or Dirty Jobs, watching nasty and bizarre things is sometimes educational in a bizarre kinda way.

I guess this is why I decided to post a poll. I wanted to know what everyone else thought of these transgendered freaks. As expected most agree with me but I am surprised it took so long for someone attack me. Most who voted against the freaks wouldn't leave a comment. Obviously, we are being conditioned in our society by the liberal media to be politically correct or be quiet.

Cowgirl

You have a good point. I guess for the same reason I watch other gross things like Dr. G doing Autopsies, or Dirty Jobs, watching nasty and bizarre things is sometimes educational in a bizarre kinda way.

I guess this is why I decided to post a poll. I wanted to know what everyone else thought of these transgendered freaks. As expected most agree with me but I am surprised it took so long for someone attack me. Most who voted against the freaks wouldn't leave a comment. Obviously, we are being conditioned in our society by the liberal media to be politically correct or be quiet.

I attacked you? :confused: You said they were plastering them on tv. Don't complain about not liking to see it when it's your choice to watch it.