Trash pick-up in Calvert

Otter

Nothing to see here
Oh yeah, Mary Catherine, have your trash on the road when I make my Saturday morning dump runs...:lmao:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by otter
Oh yeah, Mary Catherine, have your trash on the road when I make my Saturday morning dump runs...:lmao:

:lmao: Awwww shucks...ain't ya'll sweet!

I tell ya, these trash people don't know what they've got coming to them! Between Christmas presents, shower presents, and wedding presents that have yet to be opened, we'll be putting out enormous amounts of packaging forever. They're going to hate us...*evil grin*...

RodRugg

We use Al's Trash Service in Glasva and that's that. They will pick up just about anything including household garbage and barn doors. They charge a small fee and provide you with everything to get started like recepticles, spare parts and hair nets. We make about two cans of garbage every week and they come every Monday and pick it up without question. If it's a holiday they pick it up twice on Tuesday. The man is Spanish and he speaks only Mexican. The wife is black and she speaks Mexican, English, and some German.

SeaRide

Originally posted by laureng
I tell ya, these trash people don't know what they've got coming to them! Between Christmas presents, shower presents, and wedding presents that have yet to be opened, we'll be putting out enormous amounts of packaging forever. They're going to hate us...*evil grin*...

I don't pay for the trash service because I rather take the trash to the dump myself on my own time. No plm for me, really. In fact, I drop off the trash at the dump on my way to work this morning.

If you want, I could take the trash to the dump for you. PM me for details.