Treason

Hijinx

When Democrats seek to destroy the election process by making accusation of collusion..
When Democrats seek impeachment the day a person is inaugurated.
When Democrats in the House and Senate decide to block the Budget in order to help illegals and act against Americans.

I guess it isn't treason, but it sure is working against the country they are sworn to represent.
Maybe there are tamer words for it. Lets not call it treason. Let's just call it corruption. Democrats the party of corruption.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I'm not going to reply to your silly made-up assertions. If you want to know how I feel about something, you can ask. You don't have to fall in line with somany other folks on here that should go ahead and open up a second Miss Cleo phone line..

Poor kid...fusses and fumes incessantly because of his chronic insistence that what we read is not what he meant... :lmao:

MiddleGround

Is that somehow better? That he was joking about it?

JUs like he joked about grabbing women by the pussy.

How he joked Mexicans are rapists

How he joked about the disabled reporter.

He should be a stand up comic.

Both of you have 'selective touchiness'

You pick and choose what you will be sensitive about based on who's mouth it comes out of.

The only part that I took as a non-joking truth was when Trump said "They certainly didn't seem to love our country very much."

Hijinx

Rich guys can grasp willing women by the pussy ... no joke

:shrug:

there are MEXICAN Rapists, it wasn't a joke

I believe that Harvey Weinstein proved Trump basically correct.
They come ready for anything. They put that pussy on the line for career and promotion.

The blame of course goes on the guy who grabbed it. But it wouldn't have been grabbed if they didn't lay it out there for them.

Chris0nllyn

Poor kid...fusses and fumes incessantly because of his chronic insistence that what we read is not what he meant... :lmao:

In a forum that's dedicated the last year + to explaining that Trump meant "Y" when he said "X"? Yea, I'm not going to put too much stake into your comprehension.

It's not a hard concept, i.e. not putting words in people's mouths, but somehow that equates to me being the one not effectively communicating. :lol:

Poor old man...getting senile by the minute.

Both of you have 'selective touchiness'

You pick and choose what you will be sensitive about based on who's mouth it comes out of.

The only part that I took as a non-joking truth was when Trump said "They certainly didn't seem to love our country very much."

Negative.

All I asked was, "does that make it better?". Does Trump joking about people that disagree with him being treasonous make it any better? Ignore the fact that not only is Trump a grown man, but our President.

MiddleGround

All I asked was, "does that make it better?". Does Trump joking about people that disagree with him being treasonous make it any better? Ignore the fact that not only is Trump a grown man, but our President.

Does Trump "joking about people that disagree with him being treasonous" make WHAT better?

Toxick

Splat
hook.jpg

Chris0nllyn

Does Trump "joking about people that disagree with him being treasonous" make WHAT better?

THIS ENTIRE THING WE'VE BEEN DISCUSSING FOR PAGES NOW.

WTF else?

Does Trump joking about it make it any better that he said what he did? Trump, as our President and as an adult.

You know what, forget it. I know what the answer will be.

You so desperately WISH it was only my comprehension...and not everyone else's as well. :killingme

Time to sputter some more....

Oh please, the king of "I say XYZ, but can't back up ANYTHING I say". You've been called out numerous times to point to ANY evidence you have of your outlandish claims and yet.....silence.

Don't try and shift blame now, hoss.

Sapidus

Why was it okay when republicans didnt lap for Obama?

Or when Joe Wilson shouted " You lie " at Obama?

Why wasn't it treasonous for Trump to challenge Obama's eligibility as president for 8 years based on nothing but lies?

Why are you all so willingly hypocritical?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Sure do. Likely some spots open for the Summer or Fall semesters if you're interested. :yay:
Seeing you looking to go back to school is a good sign.

congratulations on the first sensible thing I’ve seen you post!

I don’t think Gillian will want to sit with you though

Last edited:

MiddleGround

Does Trump joking about it make it any better that he said what he did? Trump, as our President and as an adult.

It didn't make it better OR worse. It was a joke. Get it? It was humor. Is it not OK for the President to make light of things?

Why was it okay when republicans didnt clap for Obama?

Depends. If Obama decided to say the same things that Trump said (jokingly) then I would have made the same argument in favor of Obama as well.

Did he lie? Ask yourself that question first. What was the context of what he was responding to?

Why wasn't it treasonous for Trump to challenge Obama's eligibility as president for 8 years based on nothing but lies?

Contrary to what you believe, there is still something shady about that whole thing.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Obama WAS Lying ... and Hillary started the Birther Movement

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I didn’t think Gillian will want to sit with you though.

Maybe he'll carry my books, though...

I do have to chuckle when I recall back to my courses in organizational and communications and technical writing at Purdue..in the 1970s. Creating good quality presentations to put on the overhead projector, for example...LOL

Chris0nllyn

Maybe he'll carry my books, though...

I do have to chuckle when I recall back to my courses in organizational and communications and technical writing at Purdue..in the 1970s. Creating good quality presentations to put on the overhead projector, for example...LOL

Boiler up!