Treason

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Boiler up!

If they could just field a decent football team..... ;-p

I still have all my graphical tools and hand calculator....when the NORKs EMP all the rest of y'alls puters to death, I'll be golden. :evil:

IMG_0855[1].jpg

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Gross dude. Clean your keyboard.

And get a phone that wasn’t built in the 80’s

It has a nice tear away cover...a nice feature since I'm back and forth between desk and the machine shop. ;-) Phone works great...you in to replacing things that work? I'm not. Funny thing too..still one of the most popular office phone systems out there, with great support.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
I'm not going to reply to your silly made-up assertions. If you want to know how I feel about something, you can ask. You don't have to fall in line with somany other folks on here that should go ahead and open up a second Miss Cleo phone line.

Regarding Obama's statements, not even remotely the same. Still just as dumb, but not the same. Even if you want to use those as examples, this forum was frothing at the mouth when Obama said those things, not trying to figure out some way why saying what he said didn;t mean what it normally does.

I never suggested opening a second Miss Cleo line, Thats Fake News chris, I said you should buy Miss Cleos website.... because shes dead ya know.....

Chris0nllyn

To some extent I guess...except that I've never been a basketball fan. Never attended a single game while I was there...from '76 through '85.

I'll likely head out there this year and catch a football game.

OMG pick your wedgie. You get jacked up about the stupidest things.

Did you hear about the time Ronald Reagan threatened to bomb the Soviet Union on a live mic?

:rolleyes:

Don't flatter yourself. I'm not "jacked up" about it. If conversing and asking questions means one is "jacked up", you better shut this forum down before someone explodes.

black dog

Free America
If they could just field a decent football team..... ;-p

I still have all my graphical tools and hand calculator....when the NORKs EMP all the rest of y'alls puters to death, I'll be golden. :evil:

View attachment 121402

All you need with that Weems & Plath is a sextant and maybe you can dead-reckon the boilers football team to a winning season.... Just sayin........

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
All you need with that Weems & Plath is a sextant and maybe you can dead-reckon the boilers football team to a winning season.... Just sayin........

I had a beautiful USN 1942 sextant that was my grandfather's. He was a cutter and DE skipper during the war, commanded cutters through 1958 (including the Taney) and taught celestial navigation at the academy in New London..and taught it for a while after he retired too..through the Power Squadron. He gave it to me after he taught me to use it..and use it well. I lost it and many similar things when our house burnt in 2012.

So no help for the Boilermakers from me...LOL.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Here is what Trump said regarding this "treason" comment. It was someone in the audience that shouted it out, and Trump said "yeah, why not. I guess it's treason". This is the snark of Trump. And knows when he says it he will get a rise out of his detractors. And he did. If you think he was being serious, you people have your tinfoils hats on 3 sizes too tight.

"Lighten up Francis!"

[video=youtube;k-lxwDPM4Yg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-lxwDPM4Yg[/video]

black dog

Free America
I had a beautiful USN 1942 sextant that was my grandfather's. He was a cutter and DE skipper during the war, commanded cutters through 1958 (including the Taney) and taught celestial navigation at the academy in New London..and taught it for a while after he retired too..through the Power Squadron. He gave it to me after he taught me to use it..and use it well. I lost it and many similar things when our house burnt in 2012.

So no help for the Boilermakers from me...LOL.

Arnie Gay of Annapolis gave me his just before I did my circumnavigation, it's a vintage beatup Tamaya?. Its had a hard life, He taught my brother and myself when we were shuttleing sailboats with him back in the eighty's. Arnie owed a beautiful Hinckley Bermuda 42... He had a friend that taught aeronautical navigation at the Academy teach me how to my first gen micrologic gps.
I had gps maybe 6-8 hours a day, and that would freshen up my dead reckoning and on more than one occasion I would be off a minute or two... :doh:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Arnie Gay of Annapolis gave me his just before I did my circumnavigation, it's a vintage beatup Tamaya?. Its had a hard life, He taught my brother and myself when we were shuttleing sailboats with him back in the eighty's. Arnie owed a beautiful Hinckley Bermuda 42... He had a friend that taught aeronautical navigation at the Academy teach me how to my first gen micrologic gps.
I had gps maybe 6-8 hours a day, and that would freshen up my dead reckoning and on more than one occasion I would be off a minute or two... :doh:

The aero tables were always faster...easier to use. Speaking of..Shep was a friend of mine years ago..we lost touch..he did some great things with Hinckley.

black dog

Free America
The aero tables were always faster...easier to use. Speaking of..Shep was a friend of mine years ago..we lost touch..he did some great things with Hinckley.

I never heard anyone call him Shep,, The only nickname I ever head anyone call Arnie was Ace. And those were old friends around town or at AYC in the restaurant or men's grill. He was one of the finest all around sailers I ever met and sailed with..

Another interesting couple that lived at Arnie's marina for most summer's after Art retired was Art & Gail Frazier, Art was a yard foreman in Ted Hoods boat building yard for better than 30 years. The last boat he built was Americas Promise for Dodge Morgan... Talk about another character......

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I never heard anyone call him Shep,, The only nickname I ever head anyone call Arnie was Ace. And those were old friends around town or at AYC in the restaurant or men's grill. He was one of the finest all around sailers I ever met and sailed with..

Another interesting couple that lived at Arnie's marina for most summer's after Art retired was Art & Gail Frazier, Art was a yard foreman in Ted Hoods boat building yard for better than 30 years. The last boat he built was Americas Promise for Dodge Morgan... Talk about another character......
Different guy. I'm referring to the former owner that maintains a residence in St. Mary's and piloted his own plane back and forth to Hinckley

My grandfather skippered the Newport-Bermuda race a couple times but always preferred smaller boats. He raced an S for many years. I had all his silver....

Last edited:

Toxick

Splat
I can’t believe they let you post freely on this forum.

You are literally brain dead

Literally, as in, he's in a hospital hooked to life support unable to type?

Or literally, as in, you don't know what the #### literally means.