Treasure of the Chesapeake

sdtillt1966

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let everyone know that there is going to be an art show at The Artist Gallery in Virginia Beach, VA (oceanfront) on March 7th (opening night 7-9pm) and will run through March 21st. A percentage of each sale will go to benefit the Save the Bay foundation. I have just finished a painting that will be on display at the show entitled "Treasure of the Chesapeake Bay". It is a painting of a blue crab. This an others will be on display. I hope everyone will be able to attend.
Thank you,
Scott D. Tillett

Attachments

• blue crabwc.jpg
    blue crabwc.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 73
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let everyone know that there is going to be an art show at The Artist Gallery in Virginia Beach, VA (oceanfront) on March 7th (opening night 7-9pm) and will run through March 21st. A percentage of each sale will go to benefit the Save the Bay foundation. I have just finished a painting that will be on display at the show entitled "Treasure of the Chesapeake Bay". It is a painting of a blue crab. This an others will be on display. I hope everyone will be able to attend.
Thank you,
Scott D. Tillett

that is a beautiful painting. Great job!!

K

Kain99

Beautiful! Scott, do you have anything at North End Gallery?

sdtillt1966

Thank you both. I appreciate you taking the time to look and comment. Kain 99, I haven't approached The North End Gallery as of yet. The galleries I'm showing at now are The Artist Gallery and the Pembroke Four Gallery (both in Virginia Beach)
Thanks again,
Scott