Tree work for your home & yard...in Calvert/St Mary's

Hessian

So Dan Edwards came by when he saw I was trying to figure out what I should do with a 40 foot Poplar TO close to the house. (ie 8 feet). Once he figured a price, he was suited up, dropping limbs, trunks, and everything---nothing hitting the shingles, the siding, my neighbor's fence ( 9 feet away)...It was a work of art.

Well, due to his efficiency & mastery he has done two other big jobs (limbing some long overhanging oaks and lopping off a semi-dead choke cherry)- not only was it fast, but he dropped the wood in fireplace lengths, and stacked piles too.
He's insured, and fully equipped for scaling.

He's a St Mary's local but does a lot of work in Calvert. I feel his prices definitely are reasonable...and his work is thorough.
He also offers landscaping services.
443-684-4254
Tell him you saw my promo on So Md Forums. Keep him busy!

OldHillcrestGuy

Thanks for the info. Come this fall I have 2 bradford pear trees that need a haircut. I want to crewcut them to about 12 ft. or so. The biggest one I had done about 10 years ago and now its bigger then it was before and very close to the house. Afraid if another derlechio (or however you spell it) comes along it might break off and hit the corner of the house. Big branch came down when the thingie mentioned above hit and it just barely clipped the house with no damage. Have a couple of low hanging maple branches to trim if the price is right.

BOP

So Dan Edwards came by when he saw I was trying to figure out what I should do with a 40 foot Poplar TO close to the house. (ie 8 feet). Once he figured a price, he was suited up, dropping limbs, trunks, and everything---nothing hitting the shingles, the siding, my neighbor's fence ( 9 feet away)...It was a work of art.

Well, due to his efficiency & mastery he has done two other big jobs (limbing some long overhanging oaks and lopping off a semi-dead choke cherry)- not only was it fast, but he dropped the wood in fireplace lengths, and stacked piles too.
He's insured, and fully equipped for scaling.

He's a St Mary's local but does a lot of work in Calvert. I feel his prices definitely are reasonable...and his work is thorough.
He also offers landscaping services.
443-684-4254
Tell him you saw my promo on So Md Forums. Keep him busy!
What a co-inky-dink...I'm needing some tree work done as well.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Thanks for the info. Come this fall I have 2 bradford pear trees that need a haircut. I want to crewcut them to about 12 ft. or so. The biggest one I had done about 10 years ago and now its bigger then it was before and very close to the house. Afraid if another derlechio (or however you spell it) comes along it might break off and hit the corner of the house. Big branch came down when the thingie mentioned above hit and it just barely clipped the house with no damage. Have a couple of low hanging maple branches to trim if the price is right.
It's derecho, btw. Just get that rickety old ladder and a chainsaw, climb on up to the top, and do it yourself. Really, how hard is it to trim a tree? Just have someone standing on the bottom ladder rung, for safety of course. Or you could get one of those boatswain's chairs used on sail boats to lift someone to the top of the mast, and repurpose it for use in a tree. Easy peasy lemon squeezy . /s

BOP

Dan Edwards came out to the house yesterday. So far, no complaints. After the 5th rain shower and a good portion of the day, he punched out.