Treeless/hornless saddle new for sale cheap

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I got a treeless endurance/trail type saddle for Giddy and Bubba...it was advertised as a 15" it is too small for Giddys ass..imagine that :yikes: ...it is a Halison but this one is made alot better then my last one. Treeless/hornless $235 and shipping..new never used..but small...no pics yet Giddy still has it at her house..anyone interested?

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
I got a treeless endurance/trail type saddle for Giddy and Bubba...it was advertised as a 15" it is too small for Giddys ass..imagine that :yikes: ...it is a Halison but this one is made alot better then my last one. Treeless/hornless $235 and shipping..new never used..but small...no pics yet Giddy still has it at her house..anyone interested?

i will have to ass-sume that Giddies azz is smaller than mine. BUT if not...I would be interested:killingme

Loper

Animal Poor!

Yeah, Giddy's arse is smaller than mine damit... :lmao:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Yea bigger to kick yours when I see ya......:killingme And yes Giddy's is smaller than yours but yours is far bigger than you think so don't use mine as your sizing guideline just to make yours look smaller....:killingme:lmao: :smoochy:

Loper

Animal Poor!
Yea bigger to kick yours when I see ya......:killingme And yes Giddy's is smaller than yours but yours is far bigger than you think so don't use mine as your sizing guideline just to make yours look smaller....:killingme:lmao: :smoochy:

:lalala: I can take ya... :boxing: smaller arse and all... :lmao: can you feel the :love:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
:lmao: no everyone is normal peeps... in bed dreaming and I'm starting chili for my hubby... and typing in here... what you doing up? :whistle:

Just picked up girl from homecoming at her high school. Oh, her hair updo was to die for. Ill try to post a pic

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
heres the backside

Attachments

• pics 925.jpg
    pics 925.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 74

Tazgirl

Nothing like opening a thread and all your friends are talking about your ass size...:killingme:

Well Giddy at least you haven't had two old farts in one week tell you that you have a big ass. Don't they think I know I have a big ass, like I need them to tell me. :duel: