Treeless Saddle

Tazgirl

I just came back from my first ride on that Hailison Treeless Eduarance saddle I bought, I felt as if I was being stretched from here to Halifax and back :buttkick: . I am still waiting for my hip sockets to go back in place. Oh heavens I have never felt so streched in my life.....guess that will be my last ride with that saddle.... OUCH socket just clicked..... :bigwhoop: :bigwhoop:

Happy good thing you decided not to buy it......ouch

TAZ

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Tazgirl said:
I just came back from my first ride on that Hailison Treeless Eduarance saddle I bought, I felt as if I was being stretched from here to Halifax and back :buttkick: . I am still waiting for my hip sockets to go back in place. Oh heavens I have never felt so streched in my life.....guess that will be my last ride with that saddle.... OUCH socket just clicked..... :bigwhoop: :bigwhoop:

Happy good thing you decided not to buy it......ouch

TAZ

I hated my Hailison it was a coochie eatting nightmare....I am so glad that saddle is gone.. :lmao:

Last edited:

Tazgirl

Pasofever said:
I hated my Hailison it was a coocie eatting nightmare....I am so glad that saddle is gone.. :lmao:

I couldn't have explained it better......must have been a man that designed that bugger........ :buttkick:

TAZ

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:
I hated my Hailison it was a coochie eatting nightmare....I am so glad that saddle is gone.. :lmao:
yeah Paso tried to sell that one to me, but i think it was way too big for me. I slid back and forth. Maybe yours is too big for you??

I love my barefoot treeless saddle. :biggrin: I think i'm going to get Rottncop the Barefoot Nevada. That's the western style. He likes the horn. I don't.