Trent Edwards

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
About time they started him. Garrard has got to go (in a package deal with Del Rio).

JoeR

About time they started him. Garrard has got to go (in a package deal with Del Rio).

Garrard did start the game. He got hurt a few series ago I think. Pretty good hit and looked like he landed hard on his shoulder. Wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't separated.
Ever since he had that one good season in 2006, the talking heads have tried to make him out to be a great quarterback. Just like they did with Derek Anderson that same year.

DipStick

Garrard did start the game. He got hurt a few series ago I think. Pretty good hit and looked like he landed hard on his shoulder. Wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't separated.
Ever since he had that one good season in 2006, the talking heads have tried to make him out to be a great quarterback. Just like they did with Derek Anderson that same year.

I am watching, not for long though.

Jags threaten to send it to the endzone and a ####ing fumble. That's all they've done tonight, ####ing turn over the ball and get penalties.

#### #### #### #### mother ####ing #### #### ####. :burning:

DipStick

Trent Edwards is NOT an upgrade.:lol:

Edwards wasn't the only problem last night. The whole ####ing team played like ####.

Everything about the Jaguars sucked last night. Offense, defense, special teams, coaching.

Remind me why the Jaguars didn't draft Tim Tebow again?