Trey Gowdy is terrible at this

PJay

Hannity gets on my nerves too but his ratings are high from what I understand. He does have some good guests if he'll shut up and let them speak

Agree. I think Tucker has him beat now? Think Hannity not a happy camper about that, he seems to be not as friendly to Tucker as he use to be.

SamSpade

By the time Hannity gets on a hot issue, Tucker has already run the table on it and is on something else.

He's repetitive - very often trotting out quotes and snippets from old events and offers no interesting insight - you could take everything he says straight off of ANY conservative news site - from a week prior.

I'm also not keen on the fact that he NEVER has a guest who in any way disagrees with him. Tucker USUALLY has someone on who disagrees with him, and Laura and Shannon often have panelists that fight with one another. I don't want to hear just one side, but I admit I also get tired of hearing the SAME stuff from the left repeatedly - I'd like to hear a viewpoint that shows it hasn't just been parroted a dozen times.