Trial for Mechanicsville Crash Postponed Again

notquitealawyer

The PSI doesn't have anything to do with doubt or guilt. You have been found guilty. The PSI exists to give the judge the information required to arrive a sentence that falls within the MD sentencing guidelines. Things like gettting an additional DUI or speeding ticket is the kind of stuff one would want to stay away from if the underlying offense was traffic related.

You mean like speeding tickets? Lol

black dog

Free America
This is really bizarre. A shame the SA didn't find a way to charge her with what she actually did: first degree assault x4. With only the misdemeanor counts she'll continue to be a threat to society after a few months in county lockup.

I do believe she was also found guilty of two felonies. Driving drunk and driving under the influence of drugs.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
The PSI doesn't have anything to do with doubt or guilt. You have been found guilty. The PSI exists to give the judge the information required to arrive a sentence that falls within the MD sentencing guidelines. Things like gettting an additional DUI or speeding ticket is the kind of stuff one would want to stay away from if the underlying offense was traffic related.
I didn't want to forget you. You also win. :notworthy:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
On a serious note - to any of you whom I have truly offended, it has been truly unintentional. I sincerely apologize for my ignorance of your feelings.

black dog

Free America
On a serious note - to any of you whom I have truly offended, it has been truly unintentional. I sincerely apologize for my ignorance of your feelings.

11_C2_C533-3962-47_A8-_BCF7-41971_C6311_A2.jpg

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
If you leave the house during the day with a BAC north of 0.2, and you are still able to breathe and stand upright, you have obviously built a tolerance for alcohol. Add to that the pathologic denial of the problem and the day-drinking and it's pretty clear she is an alcoholic.
And no, diabetes insipidus doesn't give you a 'diabetic reaction' the way the more common diabetes mellitus may do (e.g. in hypoglycemia). In extreme cases it could cause neurological symptoms, but there was nothing presented to suggest that this was the case here. You simply don't get a 'diabetic reaction' from nephrogenic DI. That's just defense lawyer bull####tery.

So in other words you're guessing with no proof?

black dog

Free America
So in other words you're guessing with no proof?

You're kidding right? She's at least a two time felon for driving drunk and under the influence of drugs. A slew of misdemeanors... She needs to be in prison not surfing the internet.

officeguy

You're kidding right? She's at least a two time felon for driving drunk and under the influence of drugs. A slew of misdemeanors... She needs to be in prison not surfing the internet.

Unfortunately all she was charged with are misdemeanors.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
The proof is in the public record. She was drunk during the day and crashed a car. She even had another DUI arrest in the time between almost killing those folks and the trial for it.
Dude, :lol: you are SERIOUSLY mistaken. WOW. Seriously. WOW. WTF are you talking about? Clearly you are talking out of your azz because your mouth knows better. :loser:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
The proof is in the public record. She was drunk during the day and crashed a car. She even had another DUI arrest in the time between almost killing those folks and the trial for it.

Addiction is a medical diagnosis, not a legal term. All those records prove is that she's drank on two seperate occasions.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

Same response for you. I never commented on whether she was guilty or not just on officeguy's guessing that she's an addict or an alcoholic.