Trigger Happy Cops

glhs837

Power with Control
OKAY, FINE, LOCK HER UP, WHATEVER, SHE'S A BAD PERSON. But dont insinuate all are bad apples. Thats all.

I think you'll not be able to name any serious person here who has ever said that. The closest you might find is condemnation of departments and city/state govts that actively participate in covering up for bad cops. In my book departments who knowingly cover for bad cops are just as bad.

Clem72

Wonder why cops may be quick to have their guns out? Just over the last 24 hours:

What i'm getting is stay away from places named richmond, and california.

black dog

Free America
What is Lafayette like these days?
I really dont know, I used to hit the gun show twice a year there, but the last 2-3 years other prior engagements prevailed.
I used to be a nice town 25 ys ago, I would hope it still is. I would believe with Purdue its probability woke, but most college towns are unless its a religious school.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I really dont know, I used to hit the gun show twice a year there, but the last 2-3 years other prior engagements prevailed.
I used to be a nice town 25 ys ago, I would hope it still is. I would believe with Purdue its probability woke, but most college towns are unless its a religious school.
That’s one of the few places I’ve been to in Indiana. Lafayette, Indianapolis and Gary.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Former Kentucky police officer pleads guilty to lying on warrant for Breonna Taylor search

The officer admitted to falsely claiming that a postal inspector had already certified that Taylor was receiving packages on behalf of her boyfriend, Jamarcus Glover, at her apartment, per the outlet.

During the raid, Glover fired upon law enforcement, hitting one officer, which prompted them to return fire. Taylor died accidentally during the exchange.

The Department of Justice on Aug. 4 arrested Goodlett, along with multiple current and former officers, in connection with the raid that led to Taylor's death. Among those arrested were Joshua Jaynes and Kyle Meany, in whose trials Goodlett is expected to appear as a key witness, according to the outlet.

Former detective Brett Hankison is charged in a separate indictment.