Trophy Rockfish Season

Idiot

Looks like it's...

... going to be catch and release this year. About 3/4 of the fish I caught last year were between 35 and 41 inches.

The recreational fisherman gets screwed again.

Thanks for the info.

Idiot said:
... going to be catch and release this year. About 3/4 of the fish I caught last year were between 35 and 41 inches.

The recreational fisherman gets screwed again.

Thanks for the info.
Nothin' wrong with that. I do hate letting the commercial guys keep so many, but, hey, the fun's in catchin' right?

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
desertrat said:
Nothin' wrong with that. I do hate letting the commercial guys keep so many, but, hey, the fun's in catchin' right?

and eating!!.

It is always fun to be part of "Opening Day" no matter what you want to enjoy from it.

Let's make sure we share "Fishing Stories" :howdy: on Apri 21st

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
Dougstermd said:
dang thats a lota numbers to rember for the spring:confused:

:yeahthat: Best stop by the TB and get this years brochure w/all the limits, info for year etc. and keep it on the boat. That's what we do. I just want to catch one in my life. I don't care if I have to let it go. That's cool. Although I do love to eat them also. Stoney's lightly battered..... :drool:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Suz' said:
:yeahthat: Best stop by the TB and get this years brochure w/all the limits, info for year etc. and keep it on the boat. That's what we do. I just want to catch one in my life. I don't care if I have to let it go. That's cool. Although I do love to eat them also. Stoney's lightly battered..... :drool:

Its only illegal if you get caught. I practice fillet and release its a little known DNR program:yay:

you have never caught one?

maybe you should take me with you :popcorn:

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Bird Dog said:
and eating!!.

It is always fun to be part of "Opening Day" no matter what you want to enjoy from it.

Let's make sure we share "Fishing Stories" :howdy: on Apri 21st

Can't wait :yay:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Trophy Rockfish Season 04-09-2007 12:41 PM Better not let me catch you fillet and release your wallet would be minus many thousands

So what now we have the fish police patroling the waters in the Forums :jameo:

Its bad enough to have them Hassel Us while we are underway and now they wana hassel me in here :killingme

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Dougstermd said:
Trophy Rockfish Season 04-09-2007 12:41 PM Better not let me catch you fillet and release your wallet would be minus many thousands

So what now we have the fish police patroling the waters in the Forums :jameo:

Its bad enough to have them Hassel Us while we are underway and now they wana hassel me in here :killingme

Bored :shrug:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
unixpirate said:
Bored :shrug:

I think barney the fish police was hoping he could put his one bullet in his gun and arrest me at gun point.

Geesh when you fillet and release the fish seem to swim away so whats the problem :larry:

Dougstermd said:
I think barney the fish police was hoping he could put his one bullet in his gun and arrest me at gun point.

Geesh when you fillet and release the fish seem to swim away so whats the problem :larry:
I don't know, the little ones make really good live bait for the big ones though. I hope this doesn't incur HIS wrath. :lmao:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
desertrat said:
I don't know, the little ones make really good live bait for the big ones though. I hope this doesn't incur HIS wrath. :lmao:

besides why would I worry about Fillet and release when I can put up the Hook and Line flag and catch 500lbs between the License :whistle:

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Dougstermd said:

When they swim away it's crab bait :yay: Life is what it is.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Suz' said:
Like this?Easter Rocks!

Last edited: