Trophy Stripers

TenOz

This morning I seen alot of boats heading out to catch some of them hawgs out there. Let me know who landed the monster. Curious to see how opening day went. I will be heading out on Monday morning. Any helpful tips and hints are welcomed.

This morning I seen alot of boats heading out to catch some of them hawgs out there. Let me know who landed the monster. Curious to see how opening day went. I will be heading out on Monday morning. Any helpful tips and hints are welcomed.

#1 tip. Go on a week day rather than a weekend. You're off to a good start!

#2 troll along channel edges.

#3 lures from 10' to 30' down.

#4 make sure you have a big a$$ net.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
My uncle's boat (Gerry C) limited out on the morning trip but not the afternoon, no word on sizes.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member

We caught our limit of 4 in about 3 hours.

2- 38"
1- 33"
1- 32"

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
At our Adult Sunday School class this morning, our instructor told me his son was out yesterday and caught a 36" Striper!

Talk about a hawg! :popcorn:

T

toppick08

Here's the 40 from Sat.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gWKKgrkof58&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gWKKgrkof58&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

:yay:

nice.

shilo

Crowbait, I tried to watch your video but it didn't work. Glad you guys did well Saturday. We were SLAMMED down here. Thank God we had the new ramp or we would still be launching boats today. I think it was our busiest day since we bought the place. The biggest one that came in here was 46 inches but everybody had nice fish. Hope you can get to Ridge so you can see the new ramp. Michael is happy its done!