Trout stocked, go get 'em

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Local ponds got stocked today. I got 19 fish in 4 hours. I got 10 the first hour then things quieted down. Lots of leaves in the water. I don't use bait but the power bait people were catching some also. There are a few golden trout mixed in.

Misfit

Lawful neutral
I love fresh trout…beautiful fish, light flavor, perfect with jasmine rice and an ice cold beer.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
WOW! Catching stocked fish.

People like to fish. The actual sport of fishing. Sitting in a boat (or on shore, or a pier) and catching fish, while being outdoors in the world, getting fresh air, enjoying the nature of it all.

Who cares if it is on a lake or pond with stocked fish or what? (Just curious why it would matter)

blacklabman

People like to fish. The actual sport of fishing. Sitting in a boat (or on shore, or a pier) and catching fish, while being outdoors in the world, getting fresh air, enjoying the nature of it all.

Who cares if it is on a lake or pond with stocked fish or what? (Just curious why it would matter)

Maybe hunting over a baited deer stand, or even better over a baited duck blind.

lovinmaryland

That's me & the kids. I want to be casting and catching :lol: We'll usually trout fish while the older guys in our group fish for bass (booooorrrrrriiiiinnnnnggg! :yawn:)