Truck and Trailer for sale

changeling

We do have an add in the classifieds so we are not spamming.

Horse expo is coming we want a new two-horse:buddies:. Who wants a new truck or trailer or both?:yahoo: Willing to entertain all offers, give us your best. All titles clear and ready to roll. Check the add in the classifieds and pm me :howdy:.

I know someone who is looking for a horse trailer that can house an "over-sized" horse. Don't ask me for any more specifics than that... all I know is her horse has outgrown the normal trailer and she needs a bigger trailer NOW. PM me with contact info if you have one for sale...:yay:

SugarNSpikes

Is the trailer a Gooseneck or BP? And what kind of load style?

I'm in the market for a new trailer - I need a step-up bumper pull.

SugarNSpikes

Awe, okay. Thanks.

If anyone happens to find a reasonably priced, nice 2horse bumper pull step up, please let me know and send some information my way. :]

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
hey changeling...RC saw a foster kitty at your place he really liked....we'd like to snag him/her up for the barn if it's altered. are you around tomorrow? (sunday) or can you call his cell phone? Thx!

Unbelievable

Spay and Neuter Your Pets
hey changeling...RC saw a foster kitty at your place he really liked....we'd like to snag him/her up for the barn if it's altered. are you around tomorrow? (sunday) or can you call his cell phone? Thx!

Sorry we haven't been online in a while. Unfortunately, or fortunatately for them, all the cats in the "cat house" are special needs, i.e. aged, declawed, missing body parts, etc. and really wouldn't do well as barn cats. They would make wonderful house cats but, even then, some of them would have to go in pairs. Thanks for thinking of them though.:smoochy: