truck

lovemyber135

hey guys,
i dont know if this goes against the rules on here...so here it goes...my boyfriend is looking to buy a truck...4x4, 2000 and younger, crew cab,and 8ft bed and bed liner would be nice.. diesel...needs to be able to pull a horse trailor and a car trailor...not too expensive...if you know of anyone who is selling theres please let me know...thanx guys...

Last edited:

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
hey guys,
i dont know if this goes against the rules on here...so here it goes...my boyfriend is looking to buy a truck...4x4, 2000 and younger, crew cab would be nice...not too expensive...if you know of anyone who is selling theres please let me know...thanx guys...:1bdz:

how much is he looking to spend? My boyfriend has a ranger that is in nice shape it doesn't have airbags though. Its extended cab I think it has the half doors. he needs to sell it but I will double check with him. I just found out it isn't 4x4 but it has larger tires on it. is there a specific reason he needs 4x4?

Last edited:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
hey guys,
i dont know if this goes against the rules on here...so here it goes...my boyfriend is looking to buy a truck...4x4, 2000 and younger, crew cab would be nice...not too expensive...if you know of anyone who is selling theres please let me know...thanx guys...:1bdz:

PM me, we are looking to rehome ours!!!:cartwheel

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
how much is he looking to spend? My boyfriend has a ranger that is in nice shape it doesn't have airbags though. Its extended cab I think it has the half doors. he needs to sell it but I will double check with him. I just found out it isn't 4x4 but it has larger tires on it. is there a specific reason he needs 4x4?
A ranger is too small for what she needs.

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
If you want to consider a gasser with a short bed I might have a deal for you. I believe I sent you a PM, sent it to SOMDROCKS the first time by mistake. LOL

IntegritysDream

o its cool :dye:...whats the deal??? tell me everything:yahoo:

Im lookinggg for a truck too. Have someone interested in a car im selling, so i will be looking for a truck as soon as it sells. Let me know of anything. Pref ford F-150 or 250, but nothing against Chevys either. maybe consider a newer ranger or s10 extreme. 2000 or newer as well, low price (5000, or below) in good condition.

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
A ranger is too small for what she needs.

I see that now. Her original post just said a truck for cheap basically. After I replied she edited and added the 8ft bed and the towing capabilities.

Integrity... Like I posted before my boyfriend has a ranger he might sell. It doesn't have airbag due to a minor accident but if you would like I can talk to him if your interested. Do you have my new number?

lovemyber135

I see that now. Her original post just said a truck for cheap basically. After I replied she edited and added the 8ft bed and the towing capabilities.

Integrity... Like I posted before my boyfriend has a ranger he might sell. It doesn't have airbag due to a minor accident but if you would like I can talk to him if your interested. Do you have my new number?

sry i changed that up on ou guys lol